Distance between schools

campoix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have received a confirmation letter to go to smu for local exchange and since now that the timetable is out, I am planning my timetable.

Question is: how far is the distance from School of Economics to Business School? I was thinking of taking 2 modules but they are at different schools but I am unsure how far is the distance. Any bus/train to take?

Thank you!

:s12:

Reaction score
Hi

I have received a confirmation letter to go to smu for local exchange and since now that the timetable is out, I am planning my timetable.

Question is: how far is the distance from School of Economics to Business School? I was thinking of taking 2 modules but they are at different schools but I am unsure how far is the distance. Any bus/train to take?

Thank you!

Oi! It's within walking distance la. Why so atas need to take bus? Build underpass/underground tunnel put on google also you too lazy to google. Sometime I see questions like that I damn sian but if don't answer my fingers too itchy. :s22:

Last edited:

intime

Reaction score
Hi

Thank you!

Most of the SMU buildings are linked through a big air-conditioned underground tunnel which have a train station at CC2 Bras Basah and other shops.
So there shouldn't be a need to take a bus.

Megajoel

Reaction score
Hi

Thank you!

SMU is not that big, everything is within walking distance.

SOE to SOB, if you walk fast, 5-7 mins is enough. Average walking speed probably takes 10-12 mins.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.