Shuttle trains travelling from Woodlands

Itachi978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the Clearance for taking train different from the bus? Will we be cleared faster as compared to bus?
Going to try taking KTM in.

lodylody

Reaction score
Anybody experiencing bad customer service with Easybook? Their customer service officer responding to emails is quite terrible and unhelpful. Encountered some problems with booking and they overcharged me, and did not accede to a refund when there was a glitch in their platform.

I booked a ticket from them before, and apparently the ticket already sold out, they promptly replied to inform the ticket has been sold out and will issue a refund.

maybe your case is different due to system glitch, they might need more time to investigate to confirm and then issue a refund

lodylody

Reaction score
Is the Clearance for taking train different from the bus? Will we be cleared faster as compared to bus?
Going to try taking KTM in.

the clearance is different with the bus, both side immigrations are dedicated for train, this is why taking train is much more convenience than bus especially during rush/peak hours

Train direction from woodlands to jb sentral:
both SG and MY immigration located at woodlands building

Train direction from jb sentral to woodlands:
MY immigration is at jb sentral, SG immigration is at woodlands

lodylody

Reaction score
does anyone use MACS to pass MY immigration using train?

I saw there is e-Gate but not sure whether it's exclusive for MY passport or MACS also can work there

Itachi978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the clearance is different with the bus, both side immigrations are dedicated for train, this is why taking train is much more convenience than bus especially during rush/peak hours

Train direction from woodlands to jb sentral:
both SG and MY immigration located at woodlands building

Train direction from jb sentral to woodlands:
MY immigration is at jb sentral, SG immigration is at woodlands

thank you so much! will try taking it!

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we book online on Easybook or KTM website, do we have to print out the ticket or collect the ticket from the KTM counter?

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since at least 2-3 weeks now, the JB side requires the e-ticket to be exchanged for a printed ticket at the ticket counter! Make sure you change for a printed ticket from the ticket counter even if you had printed your paper e-ticket.

Not sure if the Singapore side has also changed to this new process, maybe someone else can confirm.

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since at least 2-3 weeks now, the JB side requires the e-ticket to be exchanged for a printed ticket at the ticket counter! Make sure you change for a printed ticket from the ticket counter even if you had printed your paper e-ticket.

Not sure if the Singapore side has also changed to this new process, maybe someone else can confirm.

Yes, at JB side need exchanged for a printed ticket now..
Didnt take at SG side so far, so not sure..

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, at JB side need exchanged for a printed ticket now..
Didnt take at SG side so far, so not sure..

so upon arrival in JB, we can exchange for our returned tickets after clearing immigration for same day back?

lodylody

Reaction score

wah, very inconvenience :(
why cant they just accept the printed ticket from online booking (the one with QR code)?
are they afraid of the fake ticket? since they never scan the barcode/validate the ticket at the gate?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
It is not so inconvenient in practice. The counters are right at the ticketing hall above the platforms. The queues don't get very long and they prioritise the processing of passengers boarding the current train.

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
possible to just show the email on phone, if no printer?

Just show at the counter. All train ticket need to print at ticket counter. My guess is got some people photoshop their own train ticket.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Just show at the counter. All train ticket need to print at ticket counter. My guess is got some people photoshop their own train ticket.

just book from easybook.com first time

to go from SG to JB or from JB to SG?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.