The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this at ion adidas
👍🏻

Got my pair of Ultra Boost, seriously love this colourway.
FH6RtAF.jpg

slurpie

Reaction score
Common projects achilles kicks seem to be in short supply these days

Anyone knows any online stockists that ship to sg? Checked Porter and endclothing and they r left with large sizes

If you are a eu39, you can buy the women's version. Exactly the same cept for the model number in gold. That's what the customer service from End told me. I have the same problem...

caiktuck

Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone know if there's a place to trade shoes? Shipped in a stan smith primeknit but its too big

noobass456

Reaction score
Hi, i will be in taipei for a month. Anyone can share which shop sells limited edition nike/adidas/newbalance? Similar to our limited edt vault.

tramie

Reaction score
[Help]
Does anyone know who/which shop buy back Brand New Shoes in box?
Please contact me @ 90106016 if you know anyone or any shop would interested in buying back Brand New Shoes in box.

Thank you in advance & So sorry to post this here.

Happymika

Reaction score
anyone bought from "showroom" before? it's a malaysia skate shop. I wanna know if it's legit. they having 30% off now. wanna Kop a pair of janoski max from there

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
red n black ultra boost uncaged releasing 29-Jun... colored boost really nice :love:

adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-red-boost-1-768x539.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-black-boost-camo-1.jpg

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are a eu39, you can buy the women's version. Exactly the same cept for the model number in gold. That's what the customer service from End told me. I have the same problem...

Thanks, mate, but I'm a eu41/42 unfortunately.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.