jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
How to achieve this?

w4sWUzW.jpg

tramie

Reaction score
[Help]
Does anyone know who/which shop buy back Brand New Shoes in box?
Please contact me @ 90106016 if you know anyone or any shop would interested in buying back Brand New Shoes in box.

Thank you in advance & So sorry to post this here due to urgency.

djoker

Reaction score
tried mm chrome for the first time today. All i can is its damn bliddy amazing. Stun like veg on how good it is. The hold is strong yet plaiable, its quite versatile, can finger comb or use physical comb to style and the smell is great! Will interchange mm chrome with odouds water based from now on! See pic below for actual result of mm chrome.

TALWA4z.jpg

Last edited:

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried mm chrome for the first time today. All i can is its damn bliddy amazing. Stun like veg on how good it is. The hold is strong yet plaiable, its quite versatile, can finger comb or use physical comb to style and the smell is great! Will interchange mm chrome with odouds water based from now on! See pic below for actual result of mm chrome.

TALWA4z.jpg

Got to agree. I tried mm chrome for 2 days (since I bought it last week) and it far beats Blumann, By-vilain silver fox, HDF quicksand (3 of which I last bought in recent time).

Quite amazing that the chrome wax "literally" melts in your hand, light (you don't feel the weight), good hold.

Downside is not cheap. :o

djoker

Reaction score
Got to agree. I tried mm chrome for 2 days (since I bought it last week) and it far beats Blumann, By-vilain silver fox, HDF quicksand (3 of which I last bought in recent time).

Quite amazing that the chrome wax "literally" melts in your hand, light (you don't feel the weight), good hold.

Downside is not cheap. :o

You can try blumaan as a prestyler on towel-dried hair then blow dry before using mm chrome after hair dry, works a treat for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.