No Man's Sky

DiscoPiggy

Reaction score
I'm quite excited for this game i'm on the edge whether to buy 1st day or wait for more reviews since this game on the expensive side.

There are many planets but really how different can the planets be? After exploring 1000 planets, will I still be excited to explore another one?

my sentiments too! the cost is a little steep for this one, and i wonder how long it'll keep me engaged.

also considering that by then i'd have re-subbed to WoW already (planning to return for Legion lol), so i'll have considerably less time on my hands.

mhmm... that being said, am still looking forward to release! :s12:

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like that also can..but No Man's Sky sounds better than sky.
A youtube video said that the chance of encountering another person in NMS is 0.0018%

Can really treat this as a single player game...

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was hoping for a special edition ps4, given that the game is so colourful

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, Sean here, working super, super hard on No Man’s Sky.

Every day, the game is getting better and better, and despite all the late nights (and early mornings) we’re all working to get it finished and in your hands, it’s amazing to see it all coming together.

You might already know this, but we had to delay the game from its original June release date. It’s now August 9 in north America, and August 10 in Europe. We knew that people would be disappointed, and we’ve certainly heard a lot from some who decided to tell us all about that. But we’ve also heard some super nice words of support as we make the final push.

I’ve said it before, but No Man’s Sky is the hardest thing I’ve ever worked on. It’s even bigger than you can imagine. This is a type of game that hasn’t been attempted before, by a smaller team than anyone would expect, under an intense amount of expectation.

And despite all of that, development is genuinely going well. This is the hardest working, most talented team I’ve ever worked with, and I’m so proud of what we’re doing. For all our sakes though, we get one shot to make this game and we can’t mess it up.

So that’s what we’re doing right now, and every day I feel more sure it was the right decision. Thank you so much for your support and patience. The universe will be yours very soon.

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/2016/06/an-update-on-no-mans-sky/

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tour: http://65daysofstatic.com/

E24ce93.png

Sample: https://soundcloud.com/65daysofstatic/65daysofstatic-red-parallax

No Man Sky tour
Tle2FB5.jpg

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PC version release date delayed till 12th August 2016. Console version not delayed.
No Man’s Sky is a game about exploration and survival in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy, coming to PS4 on August 9th in North America and August 10th in Europe, and on PC worldwide on August 12th.
http://www.no-mans-sky.com/about/

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The musicians to the game will be in SG later this year!
fDy46kF.png

The 65daysofstatic No Man's Sky Tour: Part Two is here.
23th November: Legacy, Taipei, Taiwan.
27th November: Neon Lights Festival, Singapore.
**** 65daysofstatic 日本ツアー 2016 ||| ****
29th November, Shangrila, Osaka, Japan.
30th November, Duo, Tokyo, Japan.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.