Real or Hoax ?

xFaCHDY.jpg
if you loan your ub box ...they say fake

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
http://www.unblocktech.com/blacklist.php

Interesting that a lot of the local Qoo10 sellers like Direct SG and Value Best Asia are now off the list compared to a week ago.

Looks like they just have to register with Unblock Tech as an authorised dealer so I guess Amconics is no longer the only Singapore AD now.

The only one left on the list is Ziming which is also in Sin Lim. They're offering the Gen 3 box now at an attractive $129 though.

I still see the cheapest is $180 leh. Can share link for $129??

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still see the cheapest is $180 leh. Can share link for $129??

Someone from new tv box SG recommend me to buy from Shopee from a specific seller. Gen 2 cost $86 after discount. Don't need to get gen 3 so soon. See whether it works or not. I tested this box at Sim Lim. Looks reasonable but the streams are HD and not full HD. Some streams are still in SD

Zoetvbox

Reaction score
Yes. Selling pt of ub box is its iptv. $86 is a good deal. No need to get Gen 3. But alway understand the risk of any iptv. Tat it die or channels stopped anytime...

Someone from new tv box SG recommend me to buy from Shopee from a specific seller. Gen 2 cost $86 after discount. Don't need to get gen 3 so soon. See whether it works or not. I tested this box at Sim Lim. Looks reasonable but the streams are HD and not full HD. Some streams are still in SD

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Selling pt of ub box is its iptv. $86 is a good deal. No need to get Gen 3. But alway understand the risk of any iptv. Tat it die or channels stopped anytime...
aiya just buy other apk on top of ubtv...

now ubtv alot of sports channels remove le like sky sports, bt sports ,Bein sports all remove....

i have another iptv apk just as back up...watching euros on it

Zoetvbox

Reaction score
As long as ur backup iptv works on ub box.
Btw wat iptv ah? Hehe

aiya just buy other apk on top of ubtv...

now ubtv alot of sports channels remove le like sky sports, bt sports ,Bein sports all remove....

i have another iptv apk just as back up...watching euros on it

IAmNiceify

Reaction score
From shopee the seller shop is angkongdavid. Usual price 130$ now offer 91$. First time shopee user got $5 off. Free delivery too. Seller very kind, help me install to latest version 4.0.8 i think. Most importantly ubtv works la anything beside that is a bonus :D. Model is the gen 2 plus S800 plus oversea

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From shopee the seller shop is angkongdavid. Usual price 130$ now offer 91$. First time shopee user got $5 off. Free delivery too. Seller very kind, help me install to latest version 4.0.8 i think. Most importantly ubtv works la anything beside that is a bonus :D. Model is the gen 2 plus S800 plus oversea

ubtv is weak in sports channels, but it can be supplemented by other free IPTV, e.g Abu-TV

http://www.mediafire.com/download/inqo9bhizcf27g0/abu-tv.apk

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One interesting thing I realize about sim lim square vendors are their box run so fast. Really load fast with no buffering. Is it because their internet is super fast?

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows of any reliable and easy to use app to watch old tvb dramas?

in1996

Reaction score
Got one listing in Q10 still selling cheap. The title is in malay bahasa. U can just search for "baru" keyword in Q10

Last edited:

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys ubtv can't seem to connect @ my side -keeps showing Please Wait, then after that got the 404 error.

was ok a few days back leh. anyone got the same prob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.