Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today took my first GrabHitch passenger, it was a pleasant ride. But feel a bit uneasy because cannot talk on phone.

Anyone to share ?

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Sit beside the driver. Strike a convo with the driver. Socialize!

Hitched on a ride on a Lexus today, comfy ride. It's nice to chat with people outside your social circle once in a while, at the same time, go green by carpooling and being able reach your destination at lower than taxi/uber/grab prices.

MatrixIV

Reaction score
Have been doing Ryde driver for couple of months. Dunno why most of the time passengers will automatically take the back seat. So far only a handful will sit in front.

And just yesterday, had a bad experience with a prc couple and their toddler. They took the back seat and the dad threw his son shoe on my front passenger seat.... wth?!?

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been doing Ryde driver for couple of months. Dunno why most of the time passengers will automatically take the back seat. So far only a handful will sit in front.

And just yesterday, had a bad experience with a prc couple and their toddler. They took the back seat and the dad threw his son shoe on my front passenger seat.... wth?!?
Need to purchase the credits before can view the pick-up?

Sent from my Samsung 4K HDTV in Batam using GAGT

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can get some free credits by sharing the apps via whasapp or Facebook etc. .

And if your car insurance is aviva. .. I think they give u further credits. ;)
thanks bro. shall try it out soon.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my ryde account is inactive. time to activate it again.

I used to be on ryde but not much lobang... then I uninstalled the app for few months.

Last week I reinstalled again still cannot find much lobang.

I still find GrabHitch better.

MatrixIV

Reaction score
I used to be on ryde but not much lobang... then I uninstalled the app for few months.

Last week I reinstalled again still cannot find much lobang.

I still find GrabHitch better.

Do u need to covert your insurance to company insurance to drive grab hitch?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u need to covert your insurance to company insurance to drive grab hitch?

That is the beauty , you no need to register a company , buy insurance and convert log card , just sign up in less than 5 min.

MatrixIV

Reaction score
That is the beauty , you no need to register a company , buy insurance and convert log card , just sign up in less than 5 min.

Thanks bro. Just downloaded the Grab driver apps. I read the Q&A and it mention that we can only do 2 trips a day with GrabHitch. .. any bro wanna confirm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.