Hard Brick Nokia Lumia 1320

Albertphoon

Reaction score
I have the Nokia Lumia 1320 from M1 3 years back. Running on window 8.1.
Recently I install the Microsoft Insider APP. It prompt me a update is available . I press Yes, and it when into updating.
3 Hrs but the wheel on the screen still turning . Then completely black screen later.
I tried the soft and hard reset. Fail.
I install the window recovery tool for window mobile thinking of reflashing the phone again. But the computer could not detect the phone since the phone is dead.
Any brother can pls help help me or advise. thanks

Last edited:

Albertphoon

Reaction score
I have the Nokia Lumia 1320 from M1 3 years back. Running on window 8.1.
Recently I install the Microsoft Insider APP. It prompt me a update is available . I press Yes, and it when into updating.
3 Hrs but the wheel on the screen still turning . Then completely black screen later.
I tried the soft and hard reset. Fail.
I install the window recovery tool for window mobile thinking of reflashing the phone again. But the computer could not detect the phone since the phone is dead.
Any brother can pls help help me or advise. thanks

Or is that any local repair shop where I can send to for Updating or revert back to Win 8.1.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.