Unblock TV (UBTV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

so_nicesg

Reaction score
Hi anyone have issues with ubtv Appa? After it updates last nite till now cannot work . Restart a lot of times one launch it keep going to goggle page .

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pfrbh74.png

Zoetvbox

Reaction score
It took me a while to understand what the conversation for. My interpretation : All user affected, just wait for upgrade to finish.

And based my understanding, why jump to "google"... > link broken > server address is deregistered or expired. Dun really understand why they need to do this. Wait n see...

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It took me a while to understand what the conversation for. My interpretation : All user affected, just wait for upgrade to finish.

And based my understanding, why jump to "google"... > link broken > server address is deregistered or expired. Dun really understand why they need to do this. Wait n see...

lol the comment say where still got confidence to buy gen 3 box.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro which fb page is this? I went to their official fb page but the latest post is way back in March 2016.

You went to the right page and the right post.

However, the comments of that is quite untidy. This is from one of the sub-comments.

iloveadidas

Reaction score
The VOD tab previously still can see movie and cartoon..now cannot Liao, Wan watch angry bird also cannot jin Tulan 😡

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Got the Gen 3 box.

I tried to use my other media keyboard and touchpad. I cant get it to work on the gen 3 box.

Need to be rooted? or wat do i need to do to get my other keyboard and touchpad to work? Now everything is via that remote controller.

Thank you.

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Got the Gen 3 box.

I tried to use my other media keyboard and touchpad. I cant get it to work on the gen 3 box.

Need to be rooted? or wat do i need to do to get my other keyboard and touchpad to work? Now everything is via that remote controller.

Thank you.

I dunno but help you ups~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.