The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean cmon.... "lab day". If this one is lab day, hdf is super organic LOL

Sent from me using GAGT

It's called marketing lah. You can't expect him to be content being a small-time player for the rest of his life... Or sitting around hedging his bets on growing organically mah...

Good that he is taking the initiative to try and reach out to a larger audience. If his product is as good as what has been claimed here, we should be happy that he is looking to expanding his biz so that more people can get his hands on their product.

Better than being an underground brand until the business no longer becomes viable and closes up...

chirppy

Banned
Reaction score
Those with undercut hairstyle, how do you all maintain? DO you all keep going back to salon every month to maintain? Cause I find that very exp,

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol exactly.

"started from the bottom and now we're here"

from an honest lab to a marketing scam

RIP

sarpork jasyounic suak

har?

make video become marketing scam?
like that anyone make video is scamming? better don't watch youtube, watch tv or any media. close down all social media. back to stone age?
:s11:

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
har?

make video become marketing scam?
like that anyone make video is scamming? better don't watch youtube, watch tv or any media. close down all social media. back to stone age?
:s11:

Sounds like the sort of underground hipster who doesn't like conforming for the sake of conforming. Mainstream is evil, corporations just want to leech your money etc. etc. etc. etc.

Better not buy iphone, use public transport or watch any TV Shows. All these are money making vehicles of large corporations.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the sort of underground hipster who doesn't like conforming for the sake of conforming. Mainstream is evil, corporations just want to leech your money etc. etc. etc. etc.

Better not buy iphone, use public transport or watch any TV Shows. All these are money making vehicles of large corporations.

i only know one legit hipster

DJ_FLAME

hahaha he self admit hipster hahaha :eek:

i mean morris motley is just make a damn video for publicity la. there's no meaning of the video one leh.

just show you they hand make their products nia so they show ingredients but they did it the explicit way. throw everything around. some call it waste of resources, some call it art.

but the music hiong sia. screamo

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lolol how does making a video for publicity=scam.:s22:

lol look no further than the comments section for his video. got ppl say its sexually stimulating. wad. da. ****?

also look no further than further down his feed to appreciate down to earth marketing
12627987_1694411794106222_941988051_n.jpg

obviously posed, but calm and composed.

by all means if such "new age" marketing works for you, u can buy into his manufactured hype and his products.

but just like we all quit (ok la not all, most) using hdf cos we realise our money is too precious to be paying for marketing and not for a quality product, it wont be surprising if within 12 months this thread forsakes MorrisMotley for a more... should i say proper?... brand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.