Shuttle trains travelling from Woodlands

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Go to Woodland interchange to take your buses to KTM entrance. Alight at the old interchange where Sheng Siong is located. You won't miss it, too many people getting down there. its very near from here about less than 5 min walk. Don't need to go into custom building and walk out. Its something like 10min walk KTM entrance.

As the Woodland interchange has just been shifted to the temporary interchange, it is a bit inconvenient as compared to the old one. berth 6 & 7, you can take either bus 911 or 913. Watch out for sign which indicates Woodland train station. Please note that these buses are town link. So be careful which berth you board the bus.

856 and 950 is group together at the last berth all the way to the back.. kind of inconvenient. The rest of the buses suggested by someone else,

Please note that 178 do not stop near KTM train entrance. It only goes to interchange on the way back and stop by at KTM bus stop.

At the old interchange, most buses going to KTM bus stop were clustered together, like 911, 912, 913, 856, 903, etc... However, there is a different in journey and number of stops these buses are route to. the fastest is 911 and 913.
Forget 856 as it is too far a distance to walk at interchange. in fact the route is almost identical to 950 except that it does not goes into custom building.

this post should be put on first post

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just book from easybook.com first time<br />
<br />
to go from SG to JB or from JB to SG?
Depends when you are going across. Usually people will bus to jb in early and go back by train in evening.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Depends when you are going across. Usually people will bus to jb in early and go back by train in evening.

i thought is people will train to jb as morning, tend to be custom pack if take bus

so no need to change for printed tickets for SG to JB for easybook.com ?

only JB to SG need to change?

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Please find your e-Ticket and seat number as shown in the attached PDF file.

Kindly print it out and use it to board the train at least 30 minutes before the boarding time.

can i just show from my phone?

lodylody

Reaction score
Please find your e-Ticket and seat number as shown in the attached PDF file.

Kindly print it out and use it to board the train at least 30 minutes before the boarding time.

can i just show from my phone?

I tried it before at the jb gate, I show the ticket (with the QR code) from my phone, but the gate staff told me must exchange the ticket at the counter, he let me in eventually and only gave a warning

lodylody

Reaction score
Coming On 06 July 2016 Public day
train good timing no more left...

I use the train to daily commute from jb home to sg office,
good timing one sold out 30 days before (on the same day the ticket sale opening)
good timing one you must buy within the first 0.5-1 hour after ticket sale opening

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
so from woodland bus interchange, take bus 911 and 913 is better choice?

Last edited:

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried it before at the jb gate, I show the ticket (with the QR code) from my phone, but the gate staff told me must exchange the ticket at the counter, he let me in eventually and only gave a warning

what about SG to JB train?

can show from phone?

bbmars1128

Reaction score
so from woodland bus interchange, take bus 911 and 913 is better choice?

Beware when you take 911 from Woodland. There is a change in the bus berth. Last week I went in and assuming nothing has changed. Ended up touring Woodland and then back to interchange. Then the bus stopped at Berth 7 instead of the previously berth 5 to the old woodland terminal where Sheng Siong is. Waste my time going spending some 30min.
So do confirm by checking.

By the way, I think the management must have gotten complain about the bus position. Now, you can take buses from Berth 6 - 913, Berth 7 - 911 & Berth 8 - 856 & if possible 950 to old Woodland terminal or inside custom for 950.

at the old interchange, I used to crowd around 911& 913 bus berth because there other buses which I can take, 856 was besides 911. So convenient. Of course, not forgetting long journey buses 902 & 912 which I would avoid taking

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Beware when you take 911 from Woodland. There is a change in the bus berth. Last week I went in and assuming nothing has changed. Ended up touring Woodland and then back to interchange. Then the bus stopped at Berth 7 instead of the previously berth 5 to the old woodland terminal where Sheng Siong is. Waste my time going spending some 30min.
So do confirm by checking.

By the way, I think the management must have gotten complain about the bus position. Now, you can take buses from Berth 6 - 913, Berth 7 - 911 & Berth 8 - 856 & if possible 950 to old Woodland terminal or inside custom for 950.

at the old interchange, I used to crowd around 911& 913 bus berth because there other buses which I can take, 856 was besides 911. So convenient. Of course, not forgetting long journey buses 902 & 912 which I would avoid taking

5772882870d2c.png

so for taking train....

Berth 6 - 913, Berth 7 - 911 & Berth 8 - 856 & if possible 950

alight at Bus Stop Number : 46069 - WOODLANDS TRAIN CHECKPT
even for bus 950 correct?

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5772882870d2c.png

so for taking train....

Berth 6 - 913, Berth 7 - 911 & Berth 8 - 856 & if possible 950

alight at Bus Stop Number : 46069 - WOODLANDS TRAIN CHECKPT
even for bus 950 correct?

Bus 950 does not stop at Bus Stop 46069 from Woodlands to JB.
It stops at Bus Stop 46101.

Bus 950 stops at Bus Stop 46069 from JB to Woodlands.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure, haven't try it

they reply me

Dearest customer,

Yes you may. However, do ensure that you are able to present the e-tickets everytime requested by the train conductor.

Failed to do so, you might be denied boarding.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they reply me

Dearest customer,

Yes you may. However, do ensure that you are able to present the e-tickets everytime requested by the train conductor.

Failed to do so, you might be denied boarding.

This is for the SG>JB route? Suggest you save the e-ticket in your phone instead of relying on opening the email attachment when asked to present it, and also make sure your phone battery doesn't go flat. ;)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, last evening when queuing to present tickets for the JB>SG route, I noticed a couple of people in front showing sheets of paper instead of the actual tickets. It made me think that exchanging for tickets at the counters are no longer required? Or is there a new practice I've missed out? :s11:

And after all this time, I finally encountered the ugly passengers on my return trip last night. It's only the 9pm train - NOT the last train - and people are already rushing and pushing through the door once it's opened! :eek:

As usual there're 2 queues after everyone has cleared immigration and customs, with many seated. Some people have previously just walked over once the glass doors slide open, but last night I saw an ugly crowd rushing from the left and it's so bad that the officers had to open the other doorway.

What's wrong with these people? It's only a 5-min journey. Rushing for reincarnation? :mad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.