The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

losthopeguy

Reaction score
why no one review 19fifties matte clayy??

haha i wan to see if its another layrite cement, which in my opiinion ainlt that great.

call me kiasu,, but if anyone who have used it before, pls give me ur honest opinion on it abt its performance under SG weather condition.

Thanks

nichsong

Reaction score
Just ordered 1X Black Ship by Flagship Pomade Co. Heheh decided to try some new stuff. Neutral-Matte finish, very high hold, apparently works damn well in our weather. Will review here if its good.

dj_flame

Reaction score
i only know one legit hipster

DJ_FLAME

hahaha he self admit hipster hahaha :eek:

i mean morris motley is just make a damn video for publicity la. there's no meaning of the video one leh.

just show you they hand make their products nia so they show ingredients but they did it the explicit way. throw everything around. some call it waste of resources, some call it art.

but the music hiong sia. screamo
I'm too old to be a hipster LOL.

But I like his haircut videos. Especially the choice of music.

definitely... and we all can agree that the balm now is different from the balm last time. whether u feel that the change is good or bad, there is a very obvious change in the formulation to suit a lab produced product as opposed to a hand mixed hand poured one.
Really? Still using my tub with the old formulation. Care to explain the difference?

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm too old to be a hipster LOL.

But I like his haircut videos. Especially the choice of music.

Really? Still using my tub with the old formulation. Care to explain the difference?

SELLOUT!!! HACK!! UN-HIPSTER!!! HOW COULD YOU SUPPORT COMMERCIALIZATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.