samsung pay

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is small pop up box of the live chat at the bottom right..

d7alWAC

duno my embed works bo cos my office can see pic from imgur

Thank bro..cso nt helpful also..so dont think got it

arsonn

Reaction score
Under the event still shows available leh. If not it will be fully redeemed. I just reset my whole app. Later lunch time go try again.

kuanek

Reaction score
Think need to let cashier know you are paying with Samsung pay. There is a digital card number created when add credit card to the apps. This is my guess only. Got the battery on the second attempt at 11:50am after cashier asked whether paying with Samsung pay.

arsonn

Reaction score
Tried again at mac but no notification. Think my app got problem. -.-

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me 1220am use my samsung pay at 7 11 oso no notification.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

If at that timing u registered and u paid for the purchase and u never get to due to a glitch, confirm sibeh ai-wan.. haahs

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
Think need to let cashier know you are paying with Samsung pay. There is a digital card number created when add credit card to the apps. This is my guess only. Got the battery on the second attempt at 11:50am after cashier asked whether paying with Samsung pay.

what phone u using can put battery in de

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called in to Samsung pay last week and talked to the CSO. they said could be due to server traffic that did not capture. I was like WTF how I know whether ur traffic busy or wad when my Samsung app clearly registered the transaction. Anyway had emailed screenshot of my transaction still pending their follow up. Die die I make sure I get the wireless charger!

Wan Dan liao.. if they never recognise my earlier purchases today and give it to the users who bought later, then I sure gonna give a red face. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.