szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new nmd xr1 dropping in November...

adidas-nmd-xr1-white-01_ovawzl.jpg

adidas-nmd-xr1-white-02_o9jkdc.jpg

jemtxy

Reaction score
any1 got good combination of denim + sneakers recommendations? am wearing april77 denim.. wanting to get 1 pair of sneakers that goes well with the jeans (top is jus tee-shirt) for work. my workplace requires some walking so im looking for comfy soles as well =D

was thinkin flyknit racer..but open to more options =D no need yeezy or what (budget constraints). Tried the stans smith black slip-on and it wasnt really suitable for me.

Thanksss people!

_dEvon

Master Member
Reaction score
any1 got good combination of denim + sneakers recommendations? am wearing april77 denim.. wanting to get 1 pair of sneakers that goes well with the jeans (top is jus tee-shirt) for work. my workplace requires some walking so im looking for comfy soles as well =D

was thinkin flyknit racer..but open to more options =D no need yeezy or what (budget constraints). Tried the stans smith black slip-on and it wasnt really suitable for me.

Thanksss people!

any white shoe goes well with jeans, be it NMD, UB, roshe or racers..

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the only colour that wouldn't go well with jeans would be the similar colour with the jeans.
Eg bluish shoes with blue jeans.

But white jeans with white shoes are OK I feel.

jemtxy

Reaction score
thanks people for the recommendation. white shoes, been looking at it but jus afraid it turns yellow or dirty easily cos i wear to commute to work, then needa like wash it often. was looking at adidas ultraboost with slightly higher ankle ones, seems not bad and theres a black 1.

would keep in mind white and open for more recommendations before i hoot anything next month:D

Li Jiaowei

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks people for the recommendation. white shoes, been looking at it but jus afraid it turns yellow or dirty easily cos i wear to commute to work, then needa like wash it often. was looking at adidas ultraboost with slightly higher ankle ones, seems not bad and theres a black 1.

would keep in mind white and open for more recommendations before i hoot anything next month:D

try jordan 1 lows

psykhy

Reaction score
Adidas ultra boost uncaged red at retail price - $300

Check out exil3@carousell

Sent from Sony E6683 using GAGT

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw Nike Free 3.0 v3 @ $109 at changi city point Nike warehouse.. good deal ?

feels quite comfortable.

Nike-Free-Trainer-3.0-V3-Black-1.jpg

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New red n black ultra boost coming soon with black boost part, seems quite cool.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nmd in stock in uk store in 4 days gonna try to get one and use vpost feasible idea?

also anyone keen to get one as well so can save on some shipping :o

Li Jiaowei

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R1. nvm liao can't go on the page anymore :s22:

yesterday see coming soon stock in 4days :(

the one with with the white lego blocks? if is that one then i dont want, only looking for coloured legos

nowadays so hard to find nmd moscows being sold

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.