samsung pay

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
I called in to Samsung pay last week and talked to the CSO. they said could be due to server traffic that did not capture. I was like WTF how I know whether ur traffic busy or wad when my Samsung app clearly registered the transaction. Anyway had emailed screenshot of my transaction still pending their follow up. Die die I make sure I get the wireless charger!

can sue Samsung, cause they launch something which is not yet ready

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i charged at 9.40am today near office and won the powerbank using POSB debit card

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received an sms from ninja van that my free wireless charging stand is being shipped out. Week 2 winner should be getting it within these few days.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Received a call from ninja van saying they reached my door step. But nobody sms me this morning,del uncle kept asking me for my verification code. Luckily he's nice and just required my last 4 digits of my ic number

lxLionHartxl

Reaction score
Has anyone attempted a payment at GV cinemas using a DBS/POSB credit card?

Apparently I tried to make a transaction with a DBS Visa credit card, suppose to be entitled a -$1 discount, but I get an error showing me: "you are not paying with a DBS/POSB credit card" and my transaction was cancelled. During that time, I first received a successful payment (got the notification), then the transaction was cancelled, got another notification and saw a strike-out on that transaction.

Anyone tried and got a successful transaction?

yeowenzheng

Reaction score

Apparently I tried to make a transaction with a DBS Visa credit card, suppose to be entitled a -$1 discount, but I get an error showing me: "you are not paying with a DBS/POSB credit card" and my transaction was cancelled. During that time, I first received a successful payment (got the notification), then the transaction was cancelled, got another notification and saw a strike-out on that transaction.

nope, i tried but it detect my dbs card as non dbs posb card...end up paying $1 trying to get the freebie...end up din get it for that week :(

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nope, i tried but it detect my dbs card as non dbs posb card...end up paying $1 trying to get the freebie...end up din get it for that week :(

were the transactions on NFC or MST?

Maximus_XXVIII

Reaction score
Received ninja van's delivery sms this morning at 8.30am and they delivered the week 2 wireless charger at 11+am.

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiok just tested the charger. Fast wireless charger ftw

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.