AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

searchinghop

Reaction score
lala vs ggv

lala definitely more orders than ggv. want to join better join now, so many large orders and no one pick up

aurorarray

Reaction score
looking for Class 3 DRIVERS WITH OWN LORRY/VAN.home delivery(groceries)
flexible timeslots.

Pm me if keen

lele88

Reaction score
Bid this courier App

A friend introduce me to Bid This Courier. Is just out now. It seams can keep the cash with no delay in the commission. He said they charge a fix cost of credit. Have you heard anything about?

siyimi

Reaction score
is u parcel popular ?

uparcel mgmt/admin sucks.

be careful about taking up their jobs and cancelling.

they will ban drivers from cancelling too many times and no explaination will be given.

cx from uparcel are also likely to 'underdeclared' + some of them demanding to deliver on the same day (but paying u the $6 next day rate); so when u tried calling uparcel admin for help ; no admin will take the calls. this is how 'effective' uparcel operates.

so compared to zyllem, at leasr zyllem is much more responsive if u need them to contact cx on inaccurate parcel dimensions or dealing with unresonable senders.

So, Be warned!

Turbo08

Reaction score
uparcel mgmt/admin sucks.

be careful about taking up their jobs and cancelling.

they will ban drivers from cancelling too many times and no explaination will be given.

cx from uparcel are also likely to 'underdeclared' + some of them demanding to deliver on the same day (but paying u the $6 next day rate); so when u tried calling uparcel admin for help ; no admin will take the calls. this is how 'effective' uparcel operates.

so compared to zyllem, at leasr zyllem is much more responsive if u need them to contact cx on inaccurate parcel dimensions or dealing with unresonable senders.

So, Be warned!

i really wonder how these companies will survive in the long run. their daily volume are really low. any drivers doing "full time" purely for these apps companies ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.