Northwave EC

grix17

Reaction score
cheapest ec in 5 yrs... can sell based on this

2nd-timers are unlikely to move out of likely better location and move into this area, unless they do not need to consider amenities such as MRT station and shopping centre.

Price isn't everything because if it's still more expensive than HDB, then it's not worth it for some. If it's a bad location, it'll be hard to sell off in future.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
15M and 33M definitely is near; probably can share TV with neighbor or even use the same remote control if the TV is same model :s13:.

2nd-timers are unlikely to move out of likely better location and move into this area, unless they do not need to consider amenities such as MRT station and shopping centre.

Price isn't everything because if it's still more expensive than HDB, then it's not worth it for some. If it's a bad location, it'll be hard to sell off in future.

I predict that eligible families that want to stay close to parents or extended families may consider this plot. Location is a turn off and price will be the only consideration.

Other than being close to existing family, I can't think of any other reason why people will even think about this plot (no view, away from everything, surrounded by industries).

watchlist88

Reaction score
The shortest dist betwn the oppo stack is 15m! that's so close. Furthest only 33m. Feels kinda claustrophobic in the estate. The function room is facing nowhere. Not even the swimming pool.
Other than having the cheapest psf and maybe nice tiles, duno got what selling pt.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT

Noticed many blocks above 12th floor facing the airbase will have DSTA screening / frosted glass too ? Who wants to buy the high floor and then cannot see anything at all ? It is a no-brainer requirement by DSTA, does it mean that owner also cannot open window at all too because once you open window you can see everything right ? So what's the point of putting the DSTA screening / frosted glass anyway in the first place ? :spin:

grix17

Reaction score
Noticed many blocks above 12th floor facing the airbase will have DSTA screening / frosted glass too ? Who wants to buy the high floor and then cannot see anything at all ? It is a no-brainer requirement by DSTA, does it mean that owner also cannot open window at all too because once you open window you can see everything right ? So what's the point of putting the DSTA screening / frosted glass anyway in the first place ? :spin:

Yeah, another EC so near the airbase. No view for those guys too then. Put mirrors lor. :D

MrFrankie

Reaction score
LOL. $760?!?! unlikely la. i hear from agent should be around low 700. I went to do the e-app, my agent tell me not more than 200 so far.

4 more days to price release... good luck to Northwave.

MrFrankie

Reaction score
Agreed. Surely bad. I read the fengsui report for Northwave, seems like most units have poison arrows pointing due to the weird angles. Anyone knows if got any story behind the weird layout and the christian fish shape?

grix17

Reaction score
LOL. $760?!?! unlikely la. i hear from agent should be around low 700. I went to do the e-app, my agent tell me not more than 200 so far.

4 more days to price release... good luck to Northwave.

Only new applicants can do e-app. From the small numbers, it may appear that most of the interested buyers have already gone for all the ECs in Woodlands/Sembawang/Yishun area already.

Next, you have those testing the water (i.e. price) before making up their mind.

Filter all those out, we are looking at very few buyers who are going to choose NW over the rest of the ECs in the area.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.