Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I very much prefer to afk in hideout...

who wants masters to be reworked at some level? it is very annoying in some aspects

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just want them to add some of the league stuff to standard.

Vulpix

Reaction score
alt skill hype!

but still. performance. why no one ask them to take 2-3 months to tune the engine out?

Let's be real here. They are still doing engine tuning, but no one will play if there is no new content. You and I, the rest of the community will get bored and stop playing despite what people are saying vocally. I believe they are tuning the engine continually, but this technical debt will take a lot of time.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Let's be real here. They are still doing engine tuning, but no one will play if there is no new content. You and I, the rest of the community will get bored and stop playing despite what people are saying vocally. I believe they are tuning the engine continually, but this technical debt will take a lot of time.
well. to me its okay for everyone to take a month or so break. go out. or do something else.

if not the burn out will kick in. back to back leagues is not really helping as leagues after leagues the performance actually got worse. because they planned to do back to back, half of the team or less will be looking at the engine.

so many colleagues took half day today. i also wanna go home. to game :o

Vulpix

Reaction score
well. to me its okay for everyone to take a month or so break. go out. or do something else.

if not the burn out will kick in. back to back leagues is not really helping as leagues after leagues the performance actually got worse. because they planned to do back to back, half of the team or less will be looking at the engine.

so many colleagues took half day today. i also wanna go home. to game :o

If many people quit the game and don't play the league, where is money going to come from?

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If many people quit the game and don't play the league, where is money going to come from?
still got you and me :s34:

a positive sign would be people who are really into this game will stay on to ride out the tide
cull the filthy casuals :s13:

Vulpix

Reaction score
still got you and me :s34:

a positive sign would be people who are really into this game will stay on to ride out the tide
cull the filthy casuals :s13:

Honestly if the recycle league and only do performance fixing I would not be playing. :s13: Got no interest in playing back a previous league.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most "filthy" casuals dun really buy mtx

mtx fuels the server service guys

but we already confirmed RMT.... someone got 7 ex drops

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new content is good to get new players to board the hype train..GGG already have 4 developers to look into the engine and they need time to fix the engine..

the new content should not be performance hunger like perandus.. it should be like prophecy..with 0 performance implication..

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday farmed volls, 2 tabula dropped. Both I bricked. Haiz....

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cris already mention that there are MANY engines available now that suitable for them.. Hence, I think they are moving toward POE 2 with new engine in distant future.. may be 2018..

if they want, they can make another kickstarter for POE 2

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cris already mention that there are MANY engines available now that suitable for them.. Hence, I think they are moving toward POE 2 with new engine in distant future.. may be 2018..

if they want, they can make another kickstarter for POE 2
oh no. please not kickstarter.

kickstarter got a bad rep for high profile failures.
http://bgr.com/2016/04/15/kickstarter-coolest-cooler-fail/
13mil funded. still need 15mil to deliver. wtf?
For every two to four retail sales, Grepper said it can ship one new cooler. Motherboard says that Coolest needs some $15 million to deliver the remainder of Kickstarter orders, after having burned through the initial $13 million it crowdfunded in 2014. That means the company has to sell some 144,000 units on Amazon to deliver its Kickstarter promise.

i believe Chris said he would still wan a proprietary engine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.