Do u use water filter at home?

mansae

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use espring not bad. Dunnid to cook water, can drink warm water straight out of tap. kills 99.99% bacteria and uv light treated.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i use tap filter

bought one in tb...
Our water really dirty, it turn black after few week

so far so good

Last edited:

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no point doing so in SG
spore water so clean and safe stil want waste money use what long johon filter
the filter keep using not change more dirty
daft sinkies
in before bangla bathe in water tank after having sex...
Singapore water is very clean and the standard is very high until exceed the world class standard. The issue is those pipe network transfer from the plant until your home. The pipe confirm still okay after so many years underground ?

Sent from Nokia 8210 using GAGT

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting one for my new home, just a basic under-sink type that connects directly to the existing kitchen faucet, not those that require adding a "drinking water faucet". Might not use it long-term, just that with new BTO new pipings etc, it takes time for it to be decently clear of rust and other sediment ... we have members of the estate group who shared pics of their filters, 2 months+ usage filter already looks like time-to-change, months before the recommended change interval.

I am still undecided on which to get though, from reviews people who use the 3M ones report drop in water pressure ... it's supposed to be normal, but still ... :o

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually these reverse osmosis and filter good for how many liters of water ah?

I need to filter well water, the well water is clear after all the mud n dead body of the animals who drown settle down, but oily n taste very metallic. I drink few times scared. Duno got parasites or not.

rxeUKyu.jpg

jv95PYy.jpg

Sent from Tefal Delice OF-2731 Smart-WiFi Convection Oven using GAGT

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

pattanispirit

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Office in industrial area?

old 30+ yrs factory.

sometime back, i asked called PUB coz the inlet pipe to our bldg burst and water running for weeks to drain and no one take any action.

told the bldg maintenance, he said outside our bldg compound, not his responsibility.

so, i called PUB directly.

maybe, somewhere have pipe leakage or rusty pipe and soil mix w water before the tap.

most ppl won't notice if u just get water from tap. i notice it coz i keep a small fish tank and can see the layer of oil and stink.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.