samsung pay

lxLionHartxl

Reaction score
Do we have to fill up any forms/documents to receive the freebies after getting the congratulations message? Or do we just go down and pick up?

When you win, go click 'whatever button cos I cannot remember' and it actually requests for your shipment/delivery details. So no self-collect option.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Made a payment at about 2pm and no notification despite the apps didn't indicate fully redeemed.

Does the notification come immediately after payment or delay? Guess mine was probably a hot or miss thing.

tjrsasea

Reaction score
The battery pack is the 5200mAh version or the 10200mAh version? And they deliver to door or to mailbox? Cos I might not be home all day lol :)

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The battery pack is the 5200mAh version or the 10200mAh version? And they deliver to door or to mailbox? Cos I might not be home all day lol :)

if i'm not wrong, its the $78 5200mah model. its a registered mail delivery. need someone to sign at home..

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Charger is 1st 2 weeks, battery pack (power bank) is last 2 weeks. :D

same la.. both also charges the phone.. :s13:

BO3xewB.jpg

tjrsasea

Reaction score
if i'm not wrong, its the $78 5200mah model. its a registered mail delivery. need someone to sign at home..

The price is the 5200mah battery price. But the picture is 10200mah battery lol! Hopefully its the 10200 we are getting! ;)

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah sien.. if want give the 5100 version might as well give the thinner 5200 version lah lol

wah seh... give people free one that works just fine, also got people complaining that it doesn't look/weigh good.. :D:D

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I wasn't at home and missed my delivery of the free gift. I went to the ninjavan website and with the information that ninjavan smsed me, I request the item to be send to a provision shop near my place and I go down n collected it from the provision shop.

Quite surprised that ninjavan has so many vendor locations that you can forward your item to and do self collection.

Sent from Planet Pluto using GAGT

tjrsasea

Reaction score
wah seh... give people free one that works just fine, also got people complaining that it doesn't look/weigh good.. :D:D

Lol cos maybe I overexpect what I would receive when they said I won.. just from the picture they put (which is misleading IMO if they are planning to give the 5100mah version instead of the more common and widely known 10200mah version. Plus they didn't list the capacity and just list the RRP of the product...) :(

Edit: Just did a research and if I'm not wrong, the 5100mah version is the older model.. the newer ones are the thin 5200 version and the 10200 version in the same shell as the 5100. Misleading isnt it haha

Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol cos maybe I overexpect what I would receive when they said I won.. just from the picture they put (which is misleading IMO if they are planning to give the 5100mah version instead of the more common and widely known 10200mah version. Plus they didn't list the capacity and just list the RRP of the product...) :(

Edit: Just did a research and if I'm not wrong, the 5100mah version is the older model.. the newer ones are the thin 5200 version and the 10200 version in the same shell as the 5100. Misleading isnt it haha

From what I know, the 5100mAh version is the newer version that supports fast in and fast out (supposedly charge powerbank fast, powerbank charge phone also fast). It came out together/after the S7 series i think. Don't remember seeing this before the S7 came out.

See this link from Samsung.
http://www.samsung.com/nz/consumer/mobile-devices/accessories/battery/EB-PG930BBEGWW

the 5200mAh thin version is the older version that came out with the Note 5 i think. When using the Note 5 already saw the thinner version around in stores. That one from info i can find only support fast out, not fast in.

Edit: The 5100mAh and 10200mAh came out together at the same time. The size is very different for both. (http://www.androidheadlines.com/201...ts-fast-charge-battery-pack-in-new-video.html) Sorry for the AH link, but it's the first article i found with a picture.

Samsung-Galaxy-Fast-Charge-Battery-Pack-AH-3-1600x1067.jpg

Last edited:

tjrsasea

Reaction score
From what I know, the 5100mAh version is the newer version that supports fast in and fast out (supposedly charge powerbank fast, powerbank charge phone also fast). It came out together/after the S7 series i think. Don't remember seeing this before the S7 came out.

See this link from Samsung.
http://www.samsung.com/nz/consumer/mobile-devices/accessories/battery/EB-PG930BBEGWW

the 5200mAh thin version is the older version that came out with the Note 5 i think. When using the Note 5 already saw the thinner version around in stores. That one from info i can find only support fast out, not fast in.

Edit: The 5100mAh and 10200mAh came out together at the same time. The size is very different for both. (http://www.androidheadlines.com/201...ts-fast-charge-battery-pack-in-new-video.html) Sorry for the AH link, but it's the first article i found with a picture.

Samsung-Galaxy-Fast-Charge-Battery-Pack-AH-3-1600x1067.jpg

Haha now its confusing lol! Got some recent youtube videos saying the thin 5200 is the new one.. and looking from the battery size density, one would almost immediately think that the 10200 thick would be the new one cos of its higher density. Either way, got battery pack can alr :D :D

Edit: When I typing reply there's no picture in your post but now after posting the the picture appears? HAHAHA 😂😂

Didn't know its different size so that might explain lotsa things.. thanks! :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.