[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now testing the ferrites for longer... And seems to me that they are great for an early-game setup seeing how this can help with the cheaper PSUs that they use! :D

Noise floor seems a bit lower, got more details and spatial-ness

Jason8811

Reaction score
Now testing the ferrites for longer... And seems to me that they are great for an early-game setup seeing how this can help with the cheaper PSUs that they use! :D

Noise floor seems a bit lower, got more details and spatial-ness

Ferrites tweaks on power supplies and lines may also dull the treble in my previous experiments with them but may work differently on different setups.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With pounds still dropping can wait maybe can get at $500plus..

InnocentBlood

Reaction score
OJEFth2.jpg

A dream fulfilled ... ❤️

crazypaladin

Reaction score
For the Chord Mojo, what would you recommend? The official case which comes with straps or the Dignis case? Can't decide between them and no, please dun ask me to get both. :D:s13:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Accidentally click buy.. faster cancel order... wait for pounds to drop further... next week i got news pounds lao sai..:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.