Northwave EC

MrFrankie

Reaction score
Hoping that average selling price will be below 700psf tomorrow. If not, for myself, I will probably not waste my time going to the balloting session on Saturday for an ordinary EC in such a lousy location.

Patio home is quite a bad use of space with odd angles, not sure how they can advertise it as the unique selling point for this project.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Surely bad. I read the fengsui report for Northwave, seems like most units have poison arrows pointing due to the weird angles. Anyone knows if got any story behind the weird layout and the christian fish shape?

If you buy a unit higher than the arrow, does it still count?

MrFrankie

Reaction score
Northwave pricing is out. from what i see my agent sent to me average price is around 740-750 psf, with most units under 800 psf. PM me if you want the full price list (not sure if illegal to spread though), but i think for those who eapp, you should be receiving the 9 page pdf price list from your agent.

Don't think take-up rate will be high. My guest 30-40 units to be sold on first day?

popoye1986

Reaction score
Northwave pricing is out. from what i see my agent sent to me average price is around 740-750 psf, with most units under 800 psf. PM me if you want the full price list (not sure if illegal to spread though), but i think for those who eapp, you should be receiving the 9 page pdf price list from your agent.

Don't think take-up rate will be high. My guest 30-40 units to be sold on first day?

Can pm me instead? Newbie here, less than 10 posts.

MrFrankie

Reaction score
yup sure! will send you guys the dropbox link via pm. i caveat ah. just for your information only. lol.

couchpotato28

Reaction score

can pm me price list also? thanks

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score

Pm me the price list pls.

MrFrankie

Reaction score
Agent told me low 200 eapp. And seems like many are pulling out including myself. Think will likely see a significant downward revision in price after tmr's launch. My guess is 20 or less sales tmr. Good luck to all who are going down Tmr!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.