SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Reaction score
Excused UL does not automatically equate to excuse push-ups, but yes it's very likely. You can verify this by checking NS.SG, eMedInfo. It should state your excuse status.

When you in-pro for IPPT, the counter guy will tell you as well.

The passing mark is 39 points.

(75/2 + 1, round up)

Calander

Reaction score
So we can just take 10 IPTs each year for 10 years? If we pass ippt during one of the ipt sessions do we still have monetary awards?

Btw what attire do we have to be in when booking in to Bedok FCC? Singlet and shorts can?

while under the IPT prog, u will need to book a separate IPPT, or attend a ICT-IPPT and meet your respective PPT so that u are considered cleared for the window.

for monetary awards, only if u meet the awards specified under the IPPT incentives.

attire is PT attire. N singlet n shorts yes (if this is not considered as PT attire to u)

valkarian

Reaction score
Short Question:

2015 I took Ippt and Failed, so RT window Open
2016 I finished my RT window

Do i need to take IPPT again before Window opens again?

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New to NSMen Ippt. Please correct me if I said something wrong below.

First 12 months
Either Pass IPPT or Complete 10 IPT sessions

If fail IPPT, Next 12 months complete 20 RT(unless getting a pass in one of the IPPT sessions in RT)

If complete 10 IPT sessions, can choose between IPPT and IPT again in next 12 months.

Wrong. You have the third option which is to meet your ppt banding anytime after your first ipt-ippt so your 'either' is wrong.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go for all 10 ipt sessions as every session is paid. and for your 10th session which is ipt-ippt, get a gold standard for ippt.

in tis way u get paid for:

10x IPTs (inclu 2x IPPT)
1x $500 (for gold standard)

in addition, sign up for one more IPPT if you are so desperate for that appreciation amount, as you will be paid for up to 3 IPPTs.

it doesn't matter if you fail this time round. but once u already had gold, u are no longer entitled for anymore incentives

Just saw this. Thanks for the advice. Gonna try this since ipt in the park scheme is near my house..

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
is safra punggol open for RT now???
but when i log in to NS.sg, cannot select punggol safra??how??

Hellooo

Suspended
Reaction score
anyone knows how they give you the entry level 1, 2 or 3 for the ppt standard after ipt 1st test?

can i say if i did very badly, example get 20 points in ipt, the next time i book ippt just hit entry level 3 , which is 31-50 points will do and clear ippt window for the year?

hpv500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got charged for not completing RT 20 sessions, then letter came, inform me that i did not go for the 1st charge at cmpb, but i nv receive the 1st letter. Now 2nd letter came, say summon court at cmpb...wat will happen when i go there?

Sent from HUAWEI VIE-AL10 using GAGT

mrysj93

Reaction score
Need some help here.
I have cleared my ippt on Jan 8 right after I Ord which was Jan 5. My birthday is on Feb 15. Is the ippt I cleard for year 0 or year 1 window? Cuz, in the nsportal, it stated that I have completed my ippt window for 5 Jan 2016 - 15 Feb 2017.
So, even if I take my ippt now, which is after my birthday (year 1) I will not get incentive?
So theres no more year 0?

Sent from Sony C2305 using GAGT

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some help here.
I have cleared my ippt on Jan 8 right after I Ord which was Jan 5. My birthday is on Feb 15. Is the ippt I cleard for year 0 or year 1 window? Cuz, in the nsportal, it stated that I have completed my ippt window for 5 Jan 2016 - 15 Feb 2017.
So, even if I take my ippt now, which is after my birthday (year 1) I will not get incentive?
So theres no more year 0?

Based on what you said, it's likely they merge year 0 with year 1 for your case. (5 Jan 2016 - 15 Feb 2017)

which is why you don't have to take ippt for this window till 2017 because you have already passed it. No more incentive unless you want to go get a better result.

mrysj93

Reaction score
Based on what you said, it's likely they merge year 0 with year 1 for your case. (5 Jan 2016 - 15 Feb 2017)

which is why you don't have to take ippt for this window till 2017 because you have already passed it. No more incentive unless you want to go get a better result.
Ahh, Ok, thanks for your opinion.

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
currently book 10 session RT and only attend 8 RT,
I miss the 3rd and the 6th session, will I be banned from booking any RT??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.