Northwave EC

woolff

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That time an Apache helicopters crashed near there.....and it noisy with all those helicopter flying around.

Chubby Hubby

Reaction score
Hopefully they got good discounts to encourage them to buy. There are only 358 units so 23 units (6%) is still a start. Better than zero right.

Last edited:

ecobuyer

Reaction score
23 ballot tickets dropped. Last checked....20 options issued.

When amore ec was launched early last year, they sold only 70 units on ist day.

I understand amore ec is around 90% sold now.

Will northwave ec be able to repeat the success of amore ec.

We will know the answer in 1 to 2 yrs time

grix17

Reaction score
When amore ec was launched early last year, they sold only 70 units on ist day.

I understand amore ec is around 90% sold now.

Will northwave ec be able to repeat the success of amore ec.

We will know the answer in 1 to 2 yrs time

The main question is where the demand is going to come from - upgraders from North, first-timers staying near parents in the North - that's the bulk. If Visionaire, ParcLife and even Bellewoods (w/o levy) aren't selling out first, this EC stands no chance. From the Brownstone sales figures, it appears that location is the priority for buyers. Northwave has the worst location.

Last edited:

derong07

Reaction score
and if ppl can bring in Florida and Rio Vista transacted prices to compare against Treasure Crest.

then i tink u will get :eek::eek::eek: if u look at the transacted PSFs of Northoaks and Woodsvale (both are abt 500m away from NW).

grix17

Reaction score
then i tink u will get :eek::eek::eek: if u look at the transacted PSFs of Northoaks and Woodsvale (both are abt 500m away from NW).

Surrounded by HDB and industrial. No PC nearby. But base price was already very low before 2000 so no harm to the sellers. Win-win situation. Now they will be near the NSE construction. Good luck to NW.

Pynchmail

Reaction score

No leh, both these two 20 years old ECs are going at around $610-640 psf and the unit sizes are larger. Sounds about right compared to NW.

derong07

Reaction score
No leh, both these two 20 years old ECs are going at around $610-640 psf and the unit sizes are larger. Sounds about right compared to NW.

Ermmm....1 of the lowest psf u can find sia. But many are still willing to pay ard $800psf for the woodlands ECs now though.

Pynchmail

Reaction score
anyway i was just saying that some ppl will bring up much older condos to compare. And if they try doing so for NW.....:eek::eek:

Ha ha. Yalor. These ppl I cannot understand...comparing much older condos with brand new ones and say the new ones are more expensive...:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.