The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Frankly quite curious how DT manages. Unless the lifestyle is very "perspiration free" i.e. drive and air con most of the time, minimal walking outdoors. But then again the question would be how do long-hair females manage, keeping lifestyle constant? Do they genetically perspire less?

they do perspire less.
DT is a scientist, he works in his lab all day long.
or maybe he's lucky to have more female hormones than a normal guy does, so he doesn't perspire as much as the rest of us, the unlucky ones

Jun_rui

Reaction score
why not? don't buy into the angmoh lifestyle BS.

first, compare the climate, we are in a hot and humid climate. even when you're sleeping, you're excreting sweat and oils.

imagine, morning, go work or school, hair never wash, confirm gg.
and as the day goes by, your styling product + oil + sweat. oh god :eek::s22:

please take note of your personal hygiene first.

I wash my hair every other day because when i shampoo my hair is dry and fluffs up even after
conditioning. I wash my hair really thorougly tho. Never had anybody told me that my hair was dirty or smelt bad. Most of my friends even mess with my hair during the day lol

frostchew

Reaction score
I am using Joico Erratic Clay now. Any recommendations for something that has much much more hold, but with a matter finish and still easy to wash off (shampoo once) ?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wash my hair every other day because when i shampoo my hair is dry and fluffs up even after
conditioning. I wash my hair really thorougly tho. Never had anybody told me that my hair was dirty or smelt bad. Most of my friends even mess with my hair during the day lol

Ask them smell their fingers after playing with your hair.
You will start to lose your friends. Lolololoooool

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
I am using Joico Erratic Clay now. Any recommendations for something that has much much more hold, but with a matter finish and still easy to wash off (shampoo once) ?

morris motley. nothing else matter. at least for me

Jun_rui

Reaction score
Ask them smell their fingers after playing with your hair.
You will start to lose your friends. Lolololoooool

Ill ptobably start shampooing every day when i get a better conditioner. My current conditioner makes my hair a bit frizzy for some reason. Anybody have any recommendations for a good conditioner?

tomomibaby

Reaction score
Are we suppose to use shampoo and condition everyday since u say due to our climate humidity?Wouldnt using shampoo everyday make your hair dry?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.