SingPost/Vpost Bad Experience

Please add to this poll if u have encountered a bad experience with Vpost deliveries...

• Total voters

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singpost lost my $140 RMA item +$18 registered mail outbound (no insurance), offer to pay back $68 (based on their smrj International Postal Act), but only after 12 weeks of no trace (16 April).

Replied them not acceptable, with my original item invoice/price, . Fair?

Last edited:

darkhonour

Reaction score
what are the chances singpost/speedpost will send back your parcel to sender immediately if 'return to sender immediately in case of non-delivery'? e.g. postman visit door once but nobody pick up so he got singpost to send back immediately

robincheok

Reaction score
terrible issue with Omigo

Just to highlight not only Vpost having issue Omigo also having very bad service related issue and both run by singpost, not sure how singpost manage this Ecom business ? if singpost think the way they run omigo will be able to complete with lazanda, groupon, q10 ? forget it time to pack up.

read my story with omigo.

hi singpost,

I am writing in regards to 1 of my very bad shopping
experience with omigo, I have purchased a coffee maker from
omigo recently, to my surprise omigo shipped me a similar
item but is a different quality item, what has been shipped
it different from the web.

it was a cheaper version of coffee maker as compare to what
has been advertised, I request an explain to this as I felt
that is totally unprofessional and such mistake should not
have make, its deceiving the public, and I have never
encounter such incident before in any of my online shopping
experience.

waited for 1 month still no reply, call up to Customer service and check, mention they do not have any more stock of that model i purchase and i requested to upgrade me to the next available model but was turned down.

This is my first and will be the last shopping experience with omigo, goodbye and good luck in your operation.

LupCheong

Reaction score
screw up company ever!

Screwed up company!
Totally disappointed!

Sent out my registered article parcel on 7th March to Hong Kong, till now parcel did not reach Hong Kong instead today i got a called from them and they said my item had to be return to paya lebar office and my items are damage/missing. WTF?!
Sent out lots of handmade post cards and a B&O earphone, but i didn't state the value of it.

and now they will only pay me $68 and ask me to fly off? can someone pls advise what can i do?

LupCheong

Reaction score
Singpost lost my $140 RMA item +$18 registered mail outbound (no insurance), offer to pay back $68 (based on their smrj International Postal Act), but only after 12 weeks of no trace (16 April).

Replied them not acceptable, with my original item invoice/price, . Fair?

so what is the status of ur item? they paid u only $68?

hwspreee

Reaction score
There are a lot of service provider out there that also provide the similar forwarding services as vpost.

Was supporting vpost for quite some time but I switch over comgateway for a while, and finally using gshipexpress as my best choice so far.

Gshipexpress, No lost package so far and free repacking. Shipping cost is also lower
Vpost, still need to pay $12 bucks for repacking, plus they must be willing to repack for you. plus lost package and long waiting.
Comgateway, service is ok, but shipping is costly. Still need to pay for repacking.

liburan_natal

Reaction score
I stay in Thomson but SingPost asked me to collect undelivered mail at Punggol.

In my whole life staying here, my undelivered mail is always assigned to Thomson. Customer Service said that delivery man will put undelivered stuff to the post office he is assigned to, not to the post office nearest to the customers.

Really this kind of service ah?

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they once mailed my item back from wdls post office with not even five working days for me to collect..
item arive at fri (evening i rec the email) at wdls civic center and they mentioned 5 working days, which is officially wednesday after they closed (they put working hours) i went on tues and they say parcel is sent back to paya lebar already

liburan_natal

Reaction score
Woah I am glad that everything is just a small mistake: delivery man used the wrong chop for my delivery advice.
My item all the while is at Thomson. I asked the lady about what the phone CSO told me yesterday and it was a complete BS.

So yeah, the bigger mistake is with their phone CSO. I wonder if it is based locally or if it is outsourced and the person did not even know Singapore's geography.

Kennethljr

Reaction score
Woah I am glad that everything is just a small mistake: delivery man used the wrong chop for my delivery advice.
My item all the while is at Thomson. I asked the lady about what the phone CSO told me yesterday and it was a complete BS.

So yeah, the bigger mistake is with their phone CSO. I wonder if it is based locally or if it is outsourced and the person did not even know Singapore's geography.

Yes I personally had a pretty good experience with vpost, used it to ship a watch from US :)

liburan_natal

Reaction score

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jeffwhs

Reaction score
Unethical vPost

Hi,

Is there anyone who have lodged a complaint on vPost before to any consumer association be it Singapore or US?
They lost my Amazon item around 250 USD and will only compensate me in vPost credits? - How is that worth anything? - expect me to use up to 250 USD worth of shipping? - I cant use it to repurchase my item.

They refuse to compensate me in cash terms.

Sounds fishy....

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
** singpost. Today moi at home wait for parcel the ******* postman came n just left the letter n go.

Singpost ceo u go n eat sh.it

acess 1

Reaction score
Seeking advice , going to shipped a item back to USA to claim warranty , which one is the most preferred ?
Speed post EMS , or FedEx ?

Advise please thanks

Gibberish

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anyone who have lodged a complaint on vPost before to any consumer association be it Singapore or US?
They lost my Amazon item around 250 USD and will only compensate me in vPost credits? - How is that worth anything? - expect me to use up to 250 USD worth of shipping? - I cant use it to repurchase my item.

They refuse to compensate me in cash terms.

Sounds fishy....

Hi, I would like to lodge a complaint somewhere too. I have been chasing them for two dispute claims and once again they don't seem to take any action unless I call and email them repeatedly. I'm expecting some compensation in credits too, same as the last time I got compensation from them. It's SingPost's classic here's more of my failed service to make up for my failed service.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.