What game have you clocked the most hours on?

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me is The Last of Us - multiplayer. almost 60days in total. yeah i disgust myself :s8: I dont get excited by it anymore, but too lazy to start other game. it's just for me to have my mind wander off when i play it afterwork.

i played a bit of wow long long time ago but i guess i didnt clock 60days

image.png

1425 days and counting

:sad:

:(

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Civilization series. lose count how many.

Taikou rissiden series, also spend many many hours into the games until lose count.

Uncharted Water series too, the hours add up maybe ish in years.

Xcom series, JA series, RTK series, Sims series, Master of Orion series and Master of Magic etc all also take up insane amount of moi times to pray when a new title ish out. If heng maybe half a year, if suay can pray for 2~3yrs before moving on.

So mainly ish those strategy type that will cause moi to invest insane amount of time to pray continuously one. RPG type typically 1 month can complete, some may need 2 or 3 month. But after completed once usually ish take months or even years later then will attempt to repray again. Like Suikoden one of the RPG that moi keep repraying throughout but in between always has few months to a year or two to take a break.

theReas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time young that time chong redmoon.

very tedious leveling from level 1 to 900+

spent few years in total for that game daily.

5adisticD3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i clock 11-14k hrs on granado espada
6k+ hrs on RYL i think

can't remember
damn xfire up lorry with my gaming stats
my screenshot of my xfire profile is at homoe :(

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's almost 4 years of playing 24/7 leh...

the game got release so long already meh? u 24/7 ingame even when sleeping and afk ah

14 years ago. (2002)

FF11 online

got afk lah. but i also been playing since release.

it's not alot if you divide it by 14 years.

:s13::s13::s13:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i played skyrim for around 100hours i think.. until i found the potion glitch where u can level up almost infinitely.. then the game became boring. :s22:

Actually moi ish no find games like skyrim or FO3 FOLV fun at all, when pray moi ish just pray the mods nia but never have heart to try complete the games. So praying the mods for fun ish mainly the reason why moi clocked many hours into such games. Thus always wait until GotY release then will buy this type of games,

Beside the mobs in these game sync with your levels, so leveling like lose it's purposes. Totally hate games that have level sync system. :(

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Counter strike 1.3, 1.6. Billard/snooker/number ball. No pool please. Fishing joy. As long as betting involved, me is in

KusitoriBuro

Banned
Reaction score
Actually moi ish no find games like skyrim or FO3 FOLV fun at all, when pray moi ish just pray the mods nia but never have heart to try complete the games. So praying the mods for fun ish mainly the reason why moi clocked many hours into such games. Thus always wait until GotY release then will buy this type of games,

Beside the mobs in these game sync with your levels, so leveling like lose it's purposes. Totally hate games that have level sync system. :(

i quite lazy to play pc game.. dont wanna sit still and use keyboard/mouse.. lie on sofa play with controller more relax.. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.