What game have you clocked the most hours on?

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.. one game play 14 years. solute. the game still have many players?

Got ah

Now I duel play ff11 and ff14 at the same time

Ff14 also I think play for over 3 years liao

Since it came out

android17

Banned
Reaction score
anyone who plays DOTA and LOL will probably have those 2 game as their most clocked hours.

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Counter strike dunno how many thousands hours. Winning eleven also alot of time

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.. one game play 14 years. solute. the game still have many players?

Actually moi still got constantly repraying some old PC games like Bandit king of ancient china and also old NES classic like Legend of Zelda, Konami World, Super Samurai, Phantom fighter etc from time to time to kill times. All these games moi think chao chao also over 20yrs liao but didn't really age much and still very fun to pray.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually moi still got constantly repraying some old PC games like Bandit king of ancient china and also old NES classic like Legend of Zelda, Konami World, Super Samurai, Phantom fighter etc from time to time to kill times. All these games moi think chao chao also over 20yrs liao but didn't really age much and still very fun to pray.

Bandit king of ancient China. ..

Uncle born in the 70s..

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
football manager.

dota also quite long. but quit long time ago.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bandit king of ancient China. ..

Uncle born in the 70s..

Ish actually a very entertaining game despise it's age. A group of hooligans running around At land trying to recruit more hooligans to overthrow the oppressive and overpowered higher mortals. Even till this dazes still very fun game to pray.

Last time always skip recess to save the $$$ then weekend go to a computer shop to rent few hours slots just to pray this game. But felt si pek wasted as can spent a lot of time ganna stuck at the character selection phase trying to hit the rng numbers to get that 100 str or 100 body etc for the char. :(

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
World of war craft, last time do shift work, spend almost 8+ hrs everyday no matter work day or off day. For 3yrs.

Make me realized how addicted I am when I was retrenched and calculate which spending to reduce.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come nobody say football manager??

god knows how long i clocked on that game..

Last time ish Championship Manager mah. Actually never follow this series liao after someone bought the company and they break into CM and FM. :( But true fans follow FM rather than CM as FM ish where most of the original dev had went if moi leecall correctly.

During that time moi ish become addicted to the J League club manager series on console instead (Think last time only available on SS and DC, only later then got PS2 version), this game ish not as deep but gamepray more entertaining and like how the match ish shown like real telecasting, the game also give you more control in training players and club building management\improvement, So after hook to this ish didn't follow the PC FM liao.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
World of war craft, last time do shift work, spend almost 8+ hrs everyday no matter work day or off day. For 3yrs.

Make me realized how addicted I am when I was retrenched and calculate which spending to reduce.

You are not addicted enough. One of moi cousin pray until from Top 5 stoodent become bottom 5. And worst ish he become so addicted that he actually start to steal $$$ to buy in-game gold and when threaten to cut internet he first claim to want to commit suicide and later actually hoot his parent over this so bo bian have to report him to mata. His life never the same after that, eventually get into wrong company and become pai kia, Now tiagong ish commit some crimes here so run road to thailand to become pai kia there liao. :(

MMO ish serious business these days. :(

CrimsonP

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Played vanilla wow and till date. 15 years?

Got break inbetween but add up also got 13 years.

Fml

amekago

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think is oblivion....played a total of 6 years on n off, lol

skyrim i play 20min sian liao, think old liao

f4ll3n

Reaction score
4k plus in d2 not even inclusive of d1 days and PC died since April this year.

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From championship manager to football manager..... dunno how much of my life wasted

CAShop

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heathstone and Heroes of the Storm
Overwatch is fast catching up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.