samsung pay

BitterGourd

Reaction score
I just got an sms informing me about delivery today, is that the usual mode? Unfortunately no one's at home today.

I did indicate my email after receiving the sms that I have won the battery pack.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got an sms informing me about delivery today, is that the usual mode? Unfortunately no one's at home today.

I did indicate my email after receiving the sms that I have won the battery pack.

woohoo. for the black powerbank?! then should be soon for the rest of us too. :s12::s12::s12:

If is ninjavan normally they'll sms first.

iamnothing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received an sms about the delivery around 11 am
Never state what time is the delivery..
Till now the ninja still remains invisible...

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received SMS in the morning 8.45am but no delivery as at now at 10.56pm!

I received an sms about the delivery around 11 am
Never state what time is the delivery..
Till now the ninja still remains invisible...

iamnothing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just called the ninjavan
They will deliver tom !!
Really lousy service..
Sent sms out but failed to deliver without
even an updated call.

Sellxiaomi

Reaction score
$200 yes using mst. $1k haven't. Why?

am looking to make a huge payment but not very nice if I get the merchant to repeat the process again many times
Thus would like to know if anyone has successfully charged $1k or above and at which merchants?

lxLionHartxl

Reaction score
am looking to make a huge payment but not very nice if I get the merchant to repeat the process again many times
Thus would like to know if anyone has successfully charged $1k or above and at which merchants?

It should not be a problem. The MST is designed to cater to >$100 transaction. The only way is to give it a try right? If it doesn't work, then use your plastic card. And if it does work, LET US KNOW! :s12::s13::s12::s13:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone receive any update on the 3rd week rewards delivery?

now it seems theres no record in the samsung pay app that i have won after the event has ended?

i already arranged for delivery

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not delivered until now. I called ninja can and they are asking me for tracking no. What I received is just this SMS "A Ninja will deliver your SamsungPay Gift order today! If you're not present & want it left in a safe place, provide code xxx when our driver calls."

Just called the ninjavan
They will deliver tom !!
Really lousy service..
Sent sms out but failed to deliver without
even an updated call.

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How did you arrange for delivery?

I received thid SMS "A Ninja will deliver your SamsungPay Gift order today! If you're not present & want it left in a safe place, provide code xxx when our driver calls." on 11 Jul 8.45am but not delivered until now 13 Jul 11.45am. Try calling ninja can but they cannot help because they need tracking number.

Looks like there is a loop hole here for ninja drivers...

anyone receive any update on the 3rd week rewards delivery?

now it seems theres no record in the samsung pay app that i have won after the event has ended?

i already arranged for delivery

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
How did you arrange for delivery?

I received thid SMS "A Ninja will deliver your SamsungPay Gift order today! If you're not present & want it left in a safe place, provide code xxx when our driver calls." on 11 Jul 8.45am but not delivered until now 13 Jul 11.45am. Try calling ninja can but they cannot help because they need tracking number.

Looks like there is a loop hole here for ninja drivers...

sorry for the confusion, what i meant was after i received the notification and then we need to fill up the delivery particulars

http://www.samsung.com/sg/samsungpay/

Haven't receive anything yet. Go to this link, scroll down, and find the list of winners. See your name inside or not.

thanks! saw my name now jus wait ba :s13:

lxLionHartxl

Reaction score
I also forgot to type in 65 before my phone number, Anyway can see my name in the winner list.

Doesn't matter if you didn't put the +65 in front. This promo are for local phone, local cardholder, local SIM Card. So foreign number would not qualify for the promo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.