HP Elite X3 Phablet

Timbre70

Reaction score
Obviously, it's for corporate, priced to discourage any consumers to get hold of it.

Just get a fruit phone and enjoy. Given up after all these years of support to WM. Speechless.

bitwise

Reaction score
That camera quality is like the old phone pics quality. Soooo bad.

If Continuum already works as intended for the next update, then this phone would have been an easier buy.

Because their plan is that Continuum will work in any computer. Just plug in your phone and *maybe* it will piggyback with the current Windows 10 installation. No need to unlock the PC being used. This makes Continuum feature much much better. No need to worry of having a keyboard/monitor setup just for your phone.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SBaxuEFl.jpg

Comex 4th floor facing entrance

Sent from LGE NEXUS 5X using GAGT

Inertiaholic

Reaction score
yep, i've given up on windows phone also. I really miss the good, old windows mobile where the phone was like a pc and not the current windows phone which tries so hard to be like apple but with woefully slow and poor updates, and a really deficient and snail-like app store.

I had high hopes for continuum too but it has fallen way short too.

to be fair, the hp elite is a pretty good phone (tried it during IT show in june) with lovely speakers and screen, and a not too bad camera, but the sheer thought of being a windows phone just raised a red flag.

Obviously, it's for corporate, priced to discourage any consumers to get hold of it.

Just get a fruit phone and enjoy. Given up after all these years of support to WM. Speechless.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.