Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

flexicon

Reaction score

doomgaze86

Reaction score
Does anyone know of proxy / freight forwarding services for Australia? Need to buy something from there.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i jump over to ezbuy totally because of low cost and free packing, their service so far so good.
I shipped small parcel from US to Spore for sg$3.99 using ezbuy, the rest forwarder the base charge already way more than that.
order from amazon which dont ship the item to spore so i just ezbuy
amazon use a big box for packing, the volumetric weight 10kg but ezbuy free repacking able to reduce to 3kg

parchiao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with Vpost Europe/UK? I read in this thread and on their FB that items delivered to their warehouse is not updated for declaration and payment. First time using Vpost Europe/UK. Normally no problems with US and Japan, only takes one working day to receive notification.

I called their customer service and was told 2 working days, and was told their records reflected that the item has been received. Nothing happened after 2 working days. Called their customer service and now told 3 working days. I fukced them verbally, told them not to lie, just tell the truth and let customers decide if Vpost Europe/UK is worth using.

Shall provide more updates as I have multiple items and some have tracking ability.

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with Vpost Europe/UK? I read in this thread and on their FB that items delivered to their warehouse is not updated for declaration and payment. First time using Vpost Europe/UK. Normally no problems with US and Japan, only takes one working day to receive notification.

I called their customer service and was told 2 working days, and was told their records reflected that the item has been received. Nothing happened after 2 working days. Called their customer service and now told 3 working days. I fukced them verbally, told them not to lie, just tell the truth and let customers decide if Vpost Europe/UK is worth using.

Shall provide more updates as I have multiple items and some have tracking ability.

I got the same prob with Vpost UK.

Item delivered on 11 Jul and up till now, still not reflected in my account!!!

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the same prob with Vpost UK.

Item delivered on 11 Jul and up till now, still not reflected in my account!!!

did you ask them to investigate? i just sent my invoice and tracking number waiting for their reply. gonna keep calling them till i get a reply

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
did you ask them to investigate? i just sent my invoice and tracking number waiting for their reply. gonna keep calling them till i get a reply

Yes i did. I sent them merchant invoice and proof of delivery. But i dony understand why must i do that since they verbally told me they have received the item but not yet updated the system

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes i did. I sent them merchant invoice and proof of delivery. But i dony understand why must i do that since they verbally told me they have received the item but not yet updated the system

hmm mine says they received it too. what is the name of the employee that signed your package?

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
you try to send them proof of delivery. got the signature of their employee.

damn pekcek my shoes suppose to come this week :mad:

Did you see the announcement on Vpost website?

Announcement: Due to an unexpected increased in volume at our Europe warehouse, package(s) will take an additional of 2 working days to process.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you see the announcement on Vpost website?

Announcement: Due to an unexpected increased in volume at our Europe warehouse, package(s) will take an additional of 2 working days to process.

yeap just saw it. but i called in on wednesday the day my package arrived and they say 2 days :s22:

just called, promised will get a update by tomorrow. will see then

Lukiose

Reaction score
I just paid for express shipping on CGW today which is supposed to be 3-5 days but the estimated arrival is 2nd August, what's going on?

thkc2011

Reaction score
I just paid for express shipping on CGW today which is supposed to be 3-5 days but the estimated arrival is 2nd August, what's going on?

Do you have a repack? If you do, it adds a few days on top of the shipping time

Nightgyr

Reaction score
Just be patient. I have been using them for years. Once they have the DHL tracking number , just track from that. The shipping time is usually faster than what they estimate.

parchiao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just an update on the Vpost UK nightmare.

All except one of my items took a week for it to be reflected. The arrival date indicated on each item by Vpost is pure nonsense since the seller's courier service showed that the items were delivered a week earlier.

I gave up on Vpost and paid premium via Borderlinx. The experience was so different and in a positive way. With items delivered to Borderlinx, every item that was mailed out took about 2 days from the time the seller indicated that the item had shipped out before Borderlinx sent me an email that they had received the item. This means Borderlinx processes the item and updates users immediately.

Vpost customer service is terrible. Calls to their hotline were instead transferred to Speedpost, likely due to high call volumes. High call volumes to a customer service line suggests that bad things are happening. The standard answer their customer service provides is 'please give us another 2 to 3 days etc' regardless of the number of days that had passed since the last call. Promises to call back do not materialise i.e. they will never call you back if an issue goes unresolved, even though they told you they will.

I would suggest people out there to reconsider Vpost UK. If you really have to use Vpost UK, do it with a tracking number that you can monitor, because Vpost is now resorting to asking for proof of delivery to starve off complaints. And thereafter, cross your fingers, wait indefinitely, and hope for the best.

thkc2011

Reaction score
Just an update on the Vpost UK nightmare.

All except one of my items took a week for it to be reflected. The arrival date indicated on each item by Vpost is pure nonsense since the seller's courier service showed that the items were delivered a week earlier.

I gave up on Vpost and paid premium via Borderlinx. The experience was so different and in a positive way. With items delivered to Borderlinx, every item that was mailed out took about 2 days from the time the seller indicated that the item had shipped out before Borderlinx sent me an email that they had received the item. This means Borderlinx processes the item and updates users immediately.

Vpost customer service is terrible. Calls to their hotline were instead transferred to Speedpost, likely due to high call volumes. High call volumes to a customer service line suggests that bad things are happening. The standard answer their customer service provides is 'please give us another 2 to 3 days etc' regardless of the number of days that had passed since the last call. Promises to call back do not materialise i.e. they will never call you back if an issue goes unresolved, even though they told you they will.

I would suggest people out there to reconsider Vpost UK. If you really have to use Vpost UK, do it with a tracking number that you can monitor, because Vpost is now resorting to asking for proof of delivery to starve off complaints. And thereafter, cross your fingers, wait indefinitely, and hope for the best.
Forget about Vpost, UK or US. I also had a bad experience with them having an item lost. The run around I got from them over a period of a month was incredible. Kept giving excuses of, let us check, give us a few days etc etc. Finally just told me it's lost aka stolen at the hub over there. Although they said it was lost. Eventually they reimbursed the item but the thing was that it was a special autographed item that you can't just go out and buy again.

From that incident onwards, Vpost has been blacklisted

jsynlb1

Reaction score
new here! may i know which forwarder is the cheapest for backpacks (weighs about 6kg vol weight) from US?

i'm not sure if it'd be best to sent via the web itself (cost approx S$75) or i'm thinking either via ezbuy or CGW? thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.