[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a DT770 250 Ohm over at the blue forum at 100SGD, figured why the heck not since I can do with another closed back, I have only two in my collection, so adding one more is fine by me. Swapped the stock silver/gray velour pads with a pair of spare black ones....
dt770_zpsv673qvze.jpg

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a DT770 250 Ohm over at the blue forum at 100SGD, figured why the heck not since I can do with another closed back, I have only two in my collection, so adding one more is fine by me. Swapped the stock silver/gray velour pads with a pair of spare black ones....
dt770_zpsv673qvze.jpg

Good pricing is good :s12:

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a M50X Matte Grey from stereo at about $220 after 10% discount (member).

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to weak GBP just ordered a HD650 for $420 inclusive of GST and express shipping! Couldn't help it. Had to collect these legendary senns.

For these senns, can wait till year end. But not sure what's the exchange like then.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone selling mojo? Hehehehe
Saw a guy selling his Mojo over at the blue forum, not sure whether it's been sold yet though.

The black pads that I'd used on the DT770 really affected the sound, gone was the renowned bass, and it sounded pretty bright. I then replaced the black pads with the stock ones and it made a significant change to the sound. Treble seems to have receded somewhat and doesn't quite sound so bright. Now, the bass has a nice impact, tight but quite present, whereas it sounded kinda anemic, lacking punch with the black pads.

crazypaladin

Reaction score
My mojo arrived on Friday, and it took about a week upon purchase to arrive, using the cheapest delivery option. Not too bad for the time it took to come. Total damage remains ~SGD $650 inclusive of delivery and any taxes. :D

Very portable and nice sounding DAC. Can drive HD800 and LCD-3. In my opinion, this is the best buy given its low price point. :s13:

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ether Flow. No need to thank me. :D

hurhur.

k la.

aiming Andromeda and Ether Flow riao :D

Heard the SR009 today...was good, but i don't think it's worth the price increment over the HD800 / HE6 that i've had before.

Perhaps the driver unit was holding it back (SR007tII), but i felt the new L700 offered a large slice of it's performance for a fraction of the price. But again, i bet the 009 would scale very nicely with source as well. Aiya but out of my price range la.

acess 1

Reaction score
Any bro sis have the aurisonics 2.5 in brushed nickel to off load please let me know , I'm just a pm away

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.