The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

OriginalF00k

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UPDATED 16/7: INSTOCKS

NMD Runner 'Blackout' - 15 pairs
NMD Runner 'Whiteout' - 20 pairs
NMD Primeknit 'Japan Solid Grey' - 15 pairs

secure your pair, more info posted on our instagram :)

VampyMage

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a brand new with tag US 9.5(Fits US 10 perfectly) unity blue NMD? Letting go at only $200(retail price). Receipt provided as well, HMU if interested! :)

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
having aj4 retro and oreo us 9 to let go. all brand new. kyrie 1 bhm also.

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9pYzH8sl.jpg

���

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now when I see ppl wearing yeezy for some reason my 1st impression is its prob fake? y wud anyone spend that ton of $ for just 1 sneaker? :s13:

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using my nmd blackout runner for a week now. The material is pretty different from the normal nmd runners. The front part with lines of words is in a very stretchy/elastic material, kind of like material used for yoga pants

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using my nmd blackout runner for a week now. The material is pretty different from the normal nmd runners. The front part with lines of words is in a very stretchy/elastic material, kind of like material used for yoga pants

That's primeknit.
Some nmd model will come either in mesh or primeknit upper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.