Is this a trick to clear IPPT?

Go for IPT 1st session which ish IPPT, do very badly 0-15 points

Then book for an IPPT test score above 15 means chiu meet the PPT standard

Ta da yr annual requirement ish cleared

:crazy:

yamcake

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there still extension of rt period in the new system?
I don't think I can finish it liao. Either extend or get charged.

Hellooo

Suspended
Reaction score
Is this a trick to clear IPPT?

Go for IPT 1st session which ish IPPT, do very badly 0-15 points

Then book for an IPPT test score above 15 means chiu meet the PPT standard

Ta da yr annual requirement ish cleared

:crazy:
I think can use this 'trick' for 3 years only

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point. They will charge you and then next year you have to pay back another 2 lessons.

Damn, for real? I just that in this same thread some ppl saying that so long as the final completed sessions is acceptable, they will just call it a day and make you do the 20 sessions again next year. Still need to be charged?

Calander

Reaction score
Damn, for real? I just that in this same thread some ppl saying that so long as the final completed sessions is acceptable, they will just call it a day and make you do the 20 sessions again next year. Still need to be charged?

pay back of the 2 lessons should be those from IPT (like already only attended 8 IPT).

from my understanding, incomplete RT regardeless is 19 or 1 sessions, will be charged as RT defaulter. In addition to the charges, your next window shall remain as 20 RT, or 20-D <edited> sessions.

correct me if i m wrong.

Last edited:

viksim

Reaction score
anyone know where is the exact reporting location for IPT conducted in Punggol Park (Hougang Ave 10)?

as it is only stated near Wild Oats Restaurant?

and also what happens if foul weather?

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
pay back of the 2 lessons should be those from IPT (like already only attended 8 IPT).

from my understanding, incomplete RT regardeless is 19 or 1 sessions, will be charged as RT defaulter. In addition to the charges, your next window shall remain as 20 RT sessions.

correct me if i m wrong.

means if do 9 ipt instead of 10, then rt must do 1 extra session?

deathblade82

Reaction score
I think can use this 'trick' for 3 years only

Ya 2nd yr must reach PPT entry level 3 standard, 3rd yr must pass then can early discharge from ipt

If 1st yr ipt faster make use of this cheat code!!

But isn't just attend the 10 sessions of IPT, the system will consider you having clear the IPPT req despite not meeting the PPT standards ?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Calander

Reaction score
But isn't just attend the 10 sessions of IPT, the system will consider you having clear the IPPT req despite not meeting the PPT standards ?

Correct me if I am wrong.

dont get confused with PPT and clearing of IPT.

as long attended 10 IPT, u will then be cleared in that window regardless of your score.

PPT is a target which will only be valid after attending the first IPT, to meet on any IPPT, or ICT-IPPT. Only satisfying the target, u will then be deemed cleared for that window.

Therefore, u no not need to attend 10 IPT if u have met your PPT from any IPPT.

AhSlack92

Reaction score
Some questions!

Regarding taking ippt at safra, is it using the new 3 stations requirement (Push up, sit ups and running) ?

And is there a point system to compensate each other because i may do well in running but not so much in push up and etc? Because i heard that we can only obtain an pass over there, so it's like no matter how fast you run, you just have to hit that specific timing, but that doesn't help to compensate my other station.

Thanks!

Calander

Reaction score
Some questions!

Regarding taking ippt at safra, is it using the new 3 stations requirement (Push up, sit ups and running) ?

And is there a point system to compensate each other because i may do well in running but not so much in push up and etc? Because i heard that we can only obtain an pass over there, so it's like no matter how fast you run, you just have to hit that specific timing, but that doesn't help to compensate my other station.

Thanks!

is the 3 stations test system.

scoring system is exactly the same which means yes, can compensate here and there and the end result is your total score.

just that no incentives if your score qualifies for any awards.

AhSlack92

Reaction score
is the 3 stations test system.

scoring system is exactly the same which means yes, can compensate here and there and the end result is your total score.

just that no incentives if your score qualifies for any awards.

Thanks bro!!

Reaction score
Hi guys

I lost my entire wallet including nric and 11b.
In the meantime waiting for replacement, does it mean i can't take IPPT at all because need to put in the number tag for the 2.4km right
Or maybe SAFRA can? I only have my passport as only photo ID now.

Thanks

Nightgyr

Reaction score
Bring your passport. You don't need to put your NRIC in your running tag actually. You need your card because they need to in pro out pro you via barcode scanning.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.