Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

wei_pltd87

Reaction score
Rolex

Considering this beauty as my first rolex, how much is it for a brand new one? :)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the girl only check aesthetics if fake
inside need to bring in open up but 5 days Zzzzzzzz
let bro bluebird earn better

there are ways to get back on the same day.. but i cannot share else many ppl use this method.:o

Bluebird33

Reaction score
There is also 1 way to verify, check condition and get back within 5-10min. This is done by me, a second hand dealer perspective so I'll tell you what scratches are acceptable, what are not. For a third of the price. Come my shop. 👍🏻😉

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway I have started a fb grp to trade watches. Interested can drop me a pm and I can link you all to it.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Returning to SG on August 2nd week. Can get better prices as compared to local AD.

E.g submariner no date $10,030. Believe submariner local AD no discount most places or very little + waiting list. Can get 5-8% discount, maybe a little more. PM if interested

Last edited:

Bluebird33

Reaction score
Returning to SG on August 2nd week. Can get better prices as compared to local AD.

E.g submariner no date $10,030. Believe submariner local AD or no discount or very little + waiting list. Can get 5-8% discount, maybe a little more. PM if interested

still higher than what grey dealers are selling. If they have the stock.

Bluebird33

Reaction score

S$9200. Cash negotiable.

It seems weird for me to advertise for other people but this is because I myself don't have stock for this model. 😅😅 and also, I can beat their prices for the same model easily if I have the stock.

ping81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lolex suakoo here. Im still thinking abt my dream antique 6694. Will the sexperts here advice wat i need to look out for n pricing?

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
nowadays i see alot of people selling the hulk ...is there any particular reason? out of favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.