[Official]Final Fantasy XV Discussion Thread

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This game focus on brotherhood,maybe something like liu bei,guan yu,zhang fei.
I think it good,better than romance,yawnz

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok trailer so far good,i am a ff fan but after that lesson from ff13.I will watch actual gameplay youtube videos when the game out,see whether nice or not,then will hoot this game together with ps4

DiamondMine

Reaction score
Would have preferred it if they kept Stella instead of replacing her with Luna based on that one scene of Stella fighting Noctis alone but oh well still pre-ordered the game to see their new take on the story

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would have preferred it if they kept Stella instead of replacing her with Luna based on that one scene of Stella fighting Noctis alone but oh well still pre-ordered the game to see their new take on the story

Lady in mask,attacking noc,could be luna.

stridersd

Reaction score
If buy digital version, got free dlc items.

If buy disc version, dont have dlc and need put in disc. Very ma fan. But the box art is awesome.

Which u guys getting?

gnoes85

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FF story all the same old boring one.
Got a cute girl in the end is for sacrificial pact one, the male lead cry here there, sibeh childish.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What's the cheapest PO price for this?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.