Cheated by a dishonest repair shop - the ipad horror story

Ilovemyhair

Reaction score
I went to this shop to change my iPad Air battery about 7 months ago....this dishonest shop didn't even change it and charge me $150... After few months of usage my battery goes haywire.... I brought it to JB to change the battery for MR 160 only... I ask the man to check explaining to him that I have jus change the battery in s,pore....he told me that my battery is old and not change at all...
No wonder when I go to Irepair , he said that it will take bat 4 hours to change...that is their way so that u won't want to wait at the shop to see them change the battery.... I think they must hv check my battery still can last few months more then they didn't change and still charge me $150...I don't mind paying but please don't cheat...
My strong advice is ,....DONT GO TO THIS DISHONEST SHOP....

oshkos

Reaction score
Steer clear of Repair Xpress located at 149 Rochor Rd, Albert Mall (Fu Lu Shou)
#S12 S188425. https://www.repairxpress.com.sg/location.php I had my iPad Mini 2 LCD glass replaced there, and the screen has become insensitive. I was charged S$80, a lower charge compared to the other shops, but repair work is quite badly done. Alphabets 'h' and 'i' has a habit of ghosting when you type them.

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
I went there before, went there once and will never want to go back.
their customer support is horrible, last time I went to repair my iPhone 3G home button, they want to use the iPhone 3GS home button because they feel that 3G and 3GS home button is the same, ended up I have to go another shop at Esplanade to repair which is trustable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.