SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Reaction score
Bring your passport. You don't need to put your NRIC in your running tag actually. You need your card because they need to in pro out pro you via barcode scanning.

Thanks.
But the passport barcode is the long one, so they can't scan that.
So you mean bring passport they do manual entry?

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I lost my entire wallet including nric and 11b.
In the meantime waiting for replacement, does it mean i can't take IPPT at all because need to put in the number tag for the 2.4km right
Or maybe SAFRA can? I only have my passport as only photo ID now.

Thanks
I never bothered to bring my 11b out at all. Go ict need 11b or not?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wrong. is 19 RT.

go look up on the meaning of "20-D"

To differentiate between IPPT failures and defaulters, under the new system, failures will be liable to 20-D sessions (as opposed to 20 sessions), where D is equivalent to the number of IPPT/IPT attempts made in the preceding window.

So should be 11 RT.

Nightgyr

Reaction score
I would just call the ns.sg hotline to ask and confirm.

1800-3676767

Yes what he said actually. NS hotline quite helpful. Drivers license is also accepted. I don't see how they will not accept your passport.

Call the hotline for advice. They are quite helpful

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started booking rt session and saw the ns.sg website that aquatic training is available at khatib on every Monday.

Anybody tried that before can comment how is it and what exercise are they doing in water?

deathblade82

Reaction score
Anybody tried that before can comment how is it and what exercise are they doing in water?

Interesting to know what they will be doing too. Regular there for RT/IPT.

My best guess for now would be some form of aqua aerobics like what is in BMT. Needs confirmation from peeps who had tried.

redyme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello

Would like to check with u guys how the attendance for the new ippt works in ipt program

As 1st ipt is an ippt, if we attempt the 2 stations (pushup/situp) but dun go do the 2.4 run,
will the system record as ippt attempted as fail and thn continue the whole ipt programme
Or
will the system deem the ippt as invalid attendance thn have to rebook another ippt again in the ipt?

Thank you :o

Calander

Reaction score
Hello

Would like to check with u guys how the attendance for the new ippt works in ipt program

As 1st ipt is an ippt, if we attempt the 2 stations (pushup/situp) but dun go do the 2.4 run,
will the system record as ippt attempted as fail and thn continue the whole ipt programme
Or
will the system deem the ippt as invalid attendance thn have to rebook another ippt again in the ipt?

u will nd to at least walk to complete the entire 2.4km. that was what the instructors there said.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
Hello

Or

some years ago, they allowed to declare fail without running 2.4km. now changed liao, must complete it. just walk lor. i took 20min, and im still not the last. :D

but i also dun wan to 'pia' also lah. since already fail other stations. tired liao, go home cannot do other things.

power789

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows for IPT at PROMONTORY@ MARINA BAY, which exact location is the gathering point?

coz the whole place so big, nsportal nv give any info....

Reaction score
Have a question ... , from what i know every 8th , 13th , 20 of RT Sessions is a IPPT Test , my next RT is on the 8th but how come i can only click on Book/Amend RT Session Button , Can't click on Book/Amend IPPT Session ?

Calander

Reaction score
Have a question ... , from what i know every 8th , 13th , 20 of RT Sessions is a IPPT Test , my next RT is on the 8th but how come i can only click on Book/Amend RT Session Button , Can't click on Book/Amend IPPT Session ?

it is automatically a IPPT. when nearing to your session date, that session will be shown as "RT-IPPT"

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.