Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

robincheok

Reaction score
Anyone have lobang for marriott cafe, really long time didnt have lobster there....understand boc have promo 1 for 1 ,but I do.not have boc. Anyone with boc interested to go marriott ?

goodfood8

Reaction score
Anyone have lobang for marriott cafe, really long time didnt have lobster there....understand boc have promo 1 for 1 ,but I do.not have boc. Anyone with boc interested to go marriott ?

If you like lobsters, why not go the Union of Crabs and Lobsters buffet at Spice Brasserie? Once you've tried their lobsters, you may not want to eat Marriot's lobsters anymore :s13:

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you like lobsters, why not go the Union of Crabs and Lobsters buffet at Spice Brasserie? Once you've tried their lobsters, you may not want to eat Marriot's lobsters anymore :s13:

yah very true. those lobster on ice actually not nice, if you have try the one at Park Hotel Kitchener.

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IKEA crayfish party:

crayfish_2016.jpg

eat crayfish 小龙虾 like siao. sure super crowded, because it is Ikea.

robincheok

Reaction score
Really marriott lobster now so bad ? I recall it use to be the best place for lobster and I had 13 full lob at that time. Toon what do u think now for marriott ?

yah very true. those lobster on ice actually not nice, if you have try the one at Park Hotel Kitchener.

goodfood8

Reaction score
Really marriott lobster now so bad ? I recall it use to be the best place for lobster and I had 13 full lob at that time. Toon what do u think now for marriott ?

I'm not saying that Marriott lobsters are bad now. They are the same as always, using cooked-frozen-thawed cold and bland lobsters which ok, i.e. until you try Spice Brasserie's "live" lobsters :lick:

You can read more at my website below. Lobsters lover like yourself cannot afford to miss this buffet

robincheok

Reaction score
Anyone interested UNION OF CRABS AND LOBSTERS DINNER ? 118++ for 2 pax we can arrange coming friday or saturday.

I'm not saying that Marriott lobsters are bad now. They are the same as always, using cooked-frozen-thawed cold and bland lobsters which ok, i.e. until you try Spice Brasserie's "live" lobsters :lick:

You can read more at my website below. Lobsters lover like yourself cannot afford to miss this buffet

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested UNION OF CRABS AND LOBSTERS DINNER ? 118++ for 2 pax we can arrange coming friday or saturday.

fully booked liao, until 3rd of September.

my gf saw the food blog of goodfood8, she also want to jiak. i call spice brasserie and they say the earliest is 03/09

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank-you.

I'm still newbie and learning :o

Cannot put link here cause not enough HWZ post yet :(

good effort.

i was thinking of doing that also, but every time i see the food, i start eating, lazy to take photo.

I like your food blog because it has a lot of photos and also cover sections like desserts and beverage which some blogs will skip because it is like a non-core items.

how come your photo all so bright, flashlight? And what camera do you use?Spice brasserie is very dark, i use mobile so the quality is quite bad.
d3qfzwq.jpg

goodfood8

Reaction score
how come your photo all so bright, flashlight? And what camera do you use?Spice brasserie is very dark, i use mobile so the quality is quite bad.

I always try to avoid using flashlight so as not to distract other diners.

I'm using mobile also because too troublesome to carry another camera. It's an almost 3 years old Samsung Galaxy that I'm about to replace soon.

ashhong

Reaction score
You are seriously recommending Kiseki?

OMG - this is one of the worst buffets I have been to - in fact, I would even rank them behind Sakura :eek:

Pay a bit more can go Kushibo - so much better :s13:

last year, i would rank kiseki in front of sakura.

but i went again to kiseki recently in May, the quality has dropped quite a lot. the speed of serving is also slow. Don't really have much sashimi, so i just spam the prawns.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.