Unblock TV (UBTV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

260Wolskel

Reaction score
Upad is very bulky and slow. However, it still does its job for the UBTV portion but you probably won't want to use it for any other purposes as it is really slow.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll still recommend ub more.

Small 7 want to do until so high profile, is courting death.
And claiming 7/10 overseas are using them is obviously bs.

capirexx

Reaction score
Hi bros

I factory reset the box and now app market cannot work..keep saying download fails...anyone can help me?

sars8888

Master Member
Reaction score
There's way to install unblock and small 7 tv apks to your own box and watch it for free, you must have the technical know how to do it:s13:

weeza77

Reaction score
As I suspected regarding the mac address.. won't the server detect multiple connection with duplicate mac address?

sars8888

Master Member
Reaction score
As I suspected regarding the mac address.. won't the server detect multiple connection with duplicate mac address?
Cloning is what people are doing but a lot of mac address belongs to some innocent users

simonghl

Reaction score
Hi guys, would you all recommend Aston X9 Plus or Unblock Tech Ubox Gen 3 for watching EPL?

bingbing

Reaction score
Hi Bros same here interested in getting ubox from q0010 but still wavering.. Heard the ubtv app streaming is maximum 720p only is that true? How about other tv boxes?

Hi guys, would you all recommend Aston X9 Plus or Unblock Tech Ubox Gen 3 for watching EPL?

sars8888

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros same here interested in getting ubox from q0010 but still wavering.. Heard the ubtv app streaming is maximum 720p only is that true? How about other tv boxes?
To be honest, resolution is not even 720p. If you want iptv hd content, mio and scv is your only choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.