AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't feel hype with game anymore. but PO the normal ed liao

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
What's the cheapest PO price for this?

Currently, this is the cheapest deal i found thus far, pre-order from Play-e using $20 disc code. Can get @ $64.90, use their app to choose more self pick-up location.

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
What is season pass for FFXV?
You will be able to obtain the following 6 luxurious DLC contents below including new original episodes and new modes—after the main scenario game for FFXV is released—with a good deal by purchasing the FINAL FANTASY XV Season Pass.

- FFXV Booster Pack (DLC 1)(tentative)
- FFXV Episode Gladiolus (DLC 2)(tentative)
- FFXV Holiday Pack (DLC 3)(tentative)
- FFXV Episode Ignis (DLC 4)(tentative)
- FFXV Episode Prompto (DLC 5)(tentative)
- FFXV Extension Pack (DLC 6)(tentative)
*Please check the official website regarding the schedule for the release dates.
(http://www.jp.square-enix.com/ff15/)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pass/cid=JP0082-CUSA01570_00-ASIASPPRE0000000

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who pre-order ffxv from local stores got any lucky draw card for the limited edition ffxv leather pouch??

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
those who pre-order ffxv from local stores got any lucky draw card for the limited edition ffxv leather pouch??

I did it through e-play app , don't think got any card? But did mentioned that the winner will be choosen randomly for the pouch.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did it through e-play app , don't think got any card? But did mentioned that the winner will be choosen randomly for the pouch.

mine also thru the app. they did told me need to get a lucky draw card otherwise you are not entitled to the lucky draw.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gotten the news that those who po from playe store can go to the store to take a lucky draw card. not sure if its while stocks last.

those who po using playe app can wait for them to mail to the address you provided.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
gotten the news that those who po from playe store can go to the store to take a lucky draw card. not sure if its while stocks last.

those who po using playe app can wait for them to mail to the address you provided.

what are the lucky draw prizes ??

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Booked liao. Ppl saying too bad is in english... don't think they are aware the movie was made to be dubbed in English lol

i watching at tiong land next tuesday.

the voice actress for luna is too old..

she is like over 40 years old, the character is like 24..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.