police selection assessment

illBilly

Reaction score
Hi Billy,

I am actually in the same boat as you. enlisting in 16th aug, but i didnt clear IPPT.
Not sure if 16th Aug is for PTP batch or normal enlistment batch

Have you signed the papers yet?
For my ippt it was automatically uploaded on the day itself, it was said that I should expect a new letter from cmpb within the coming weeks, as long we cleared all 3 stations with 61 points and above in order to qualify.

As for my JPO application I'm still awaiting medical appointment OR 2nd interview(if I'm needed to) but so far no news yet. I think 16 August would be PTP batch, you may want to refer to your enlistment letter?

Xkenxxx

Reaction score
Oh I was referring to after the 2nd assessment + medical, after passing everything, they placed me into 16 aug batch.

I was originally posted to Tekong later this year.

Last edited:

CaneVoon

Reaction score
Hi CaneVoon, I applied for community policing officer and went for my medical on 12 July. Have u received any update? Thanks.

Hi Worldwise.

I also applied for Community Policing Officer! haha.. hopefully we can be colleagues soon.. their last intake for this year starts on 5th Sep.. I still haven't received any replies from them yet..:s11: timing is running tight for us now as their training is starting in less than 2 months.. how about you?

illBilly

Reaction score
Oh I was referring to after the 2nd assessment + medical, after passing everything, they placed me into 16 aug batch.

I was originally posted to Tekong later this year.
Oh? There is a 2nd assessment? I'm still waiting for my medical appointment though. How long you had to wait from SA to your 1st medical appointment? Care to share your timeline?

Xkenxxx

Reaction score
Oh? There is a 2nd assessment? I'm still waiting for my medical appointment though. How long you had to wait from SA to your 1st medical appointment? Care to share your timeline?

Applied @ Careers.gov - 22 April.
SA - 12 May
Medical - 5th July
Signing - This week. (1-5 Aug)
Reporting in - 16 Aug

I failed IPPT, so it got me curious if 16 Aug was the normal enlistment, or mixed with PTP + people who passed.

Last edited:

illBilly

Reaction score
Applied @ Careers.gov - 22 April.
SA - 12 May
Medical - 5th July
Signing - This week. (1-5 Aug)
Reporting in - 16 Aug

I failed IPPT, so it got me curious if 16 Aug was the normal enlistment, or mixed with PTP + people who passed.
You actually wait a full month of July for medical, well if Ii were you, I wouldn't worry much about the dates because you're pretty much at 80% of your application, thanks for the info tho. :D

illBilly

Reaction score
Hey guys here is my timeline:

28 June - Invitation email and text.

1st July - Selection Assessment (admin,psychometric test,english proficiency)
Panel interview in the afternoon

So far no news as of yet,already hit the 1 month mark. I have a friend whom i made acquaintance to that day got his rejection email about 2 weeks after our interview and also a friend an nsf PO got his rejection email around that time too.

As for me I'm alrdy in the waiting game,should i email them or just wait?

Im supposed to be enlisted this 16 August to scdf but I've qualify the ptp 2 months reduction because I've cleared my ippt last Wednesday.

I've just graduated btw still awaiting my diploma convocation on September applying for jpo,anyone else in the same boat? :(

Mr. Worldwise

Reaction score
I hope so too! Yeah, my understanding is that the course starts on 5 Sept. I emailed the recruitment officer on last Thursday, reply was still processing my application, will inform when there is an outcome. Hope we can receive good news within this or next week. Can keep each other updated?? Gd luck!

Hi Worldwise.

I also applied for Community Policing Officer! haha.. hopefully we can be colleagues soon.. their last intake for this year starts on 5th Sep.. I still haven't received any replies from them yet..:s11: timing is running tight for us now as their training is starting in less than 2 months.. how about you?

CaneVoon

Reaction score
I hope so too! Yeah, my understanding is that the course starts on 5 Sept. I emailed the recruitment officer on last Thursday, reply was still processing my application, will inform when there is an outcome. Hope we can receive good news within this or next week. Can keep each other updated?? Gd luck!

Yeah they said the same thing to me when i emailed them the last time.:( I called them yesterday on the process, he said he will let me know by this friday because of the one month notice. Hopefully it'll be good news for us! Yeah sure lets keep each other updated ;)! Best of luck to us both!:)

mafia3000

Reaction score
Rejected

After the 2nd round of interview. Sadly i was rejected. I did well for my 2nd interview. Still figuring out why i was rejected. Hais.....well, will try again next year

ivanykx1

Reaction score
as of today, still waiting for medical... hopefully everything goes smoothly..

9 June - selection assessment
7 July - second interview

waiting game very strong

zimmy88

Reaction score
Application for cpo.

Did any of you get any confirmation letter from them yet? It's already the 5th. I have yet to receive mine though. Sad!

zimmy88

Reaction score
Did u apply for CPO as well? Heard nothing from them since my medical on 12 July. 😔

Yes i did. Last i called them to check, he said we will be receiving news on the outcome by 5th aug. But up till today, nothing yet. Intake is on 5th september. Checked on career@gov its still on shortlisted.

Mr. Worldwise

Reaction score
CaneVoon was told on the same too. Haizzz...

Yes i did. Last i called them to check, he said we will be receiving news on the outcome by 5th aug. But up till today, nothing yet. Intake is on 5th september. Checked on career@gov its still on shortlisted.

Sreekily18

Reaction score
All you guys who have applied and are anxious on what's the outcome.. Relax guys..SPF will definitely contact you all if you're selected..there's no use emailing them and all..well even if you did email the standard words still in process will come out..I'm sure there are other intakes besides the September one cos CPO training is not residential unlike the POBC training..if I'm correct it's shorter as well..so hang in there and wait..

Jamielte

Reaction score
Hi brothers and sisters, I would like to share my timeline with you guys. Hope it would be of help and all the best for those who are applying or still waiting for results in whichever phase:)

My total timeline is about 3-4 months, considered pretty fast as I am a pre-enlistee and I already received letter asking me to report to tekong, therefore I think they processed my application faster so that I an enlist to HTA directly. I will answer whenever I can if you guys have any questions, once again all the best to all:)

26/12/2015 - Applied for post of junior police officer at career@gov.

29/12/2015 - Received email regarding Selection Assessment and interview.

11/01/2016 - Selection Assessment.

01/02/2016 - Received call and email from Parkway Shenton medical to go down for body check up.

05/02/2016 - Received call from police recruitment telling me to inform them if I received my enlistment letter so that they can defer me from SAF.

07/03/2016 - Medical check up.

31/03/2016 - Received email from police recruitment to send them the pending documents(bank acc and diploma transcript).

13/04/2016 - Received email asking me to start looking for 2 sureties.

15/04/2016 - Confirmation email of successful application.

19/04/2016 - Bond signing session.

16/05/2016 - Formalities session.

17/05/2016 - Report to HTA for training.

Hello. Would just want to ask. They actually are able to defer your army for you?

CaneVoon

Reaction score
Weird right. Don't know why is it taking so long. Stuck in limbo. Don't know if they accepted us or rejected us.

CaneVoon, any updates on your end?

Hey zimmy88 and Mr Worldwide,

I called them again on the 5th last friday cause he said if i didn't receive any email from them I should give him a call. And I did, he told me that my application is in the final stage already but he still couldn't give me an answer by that day and he told me that he might be able to let me know by next week or the week after. Which is a little too late cause the CPO training starts on the 5th of sep then he said we will have to arrange it on our side if our company are willing to release us on time for the training. :s11::s11: hopefully they'll get back to us soon.. and that we'll be able to make it for the training on 5th sep.. Lets keep each others updated! :)

Rosliilsor

Reaction score
Hey zimmy88 and Mr Worldwide,

I called them again on the 5th last friday cause he said if i didn't receive any email from them I should give him a call. And I did, he told me that my application is in the final stage already but he still couldn't give me an answer by that day and he told me that he might be able to let me know by next week or the week after. Which is a little too late cause the CPO training starts on the 5th of sep then he said we will have to arrange it on our side if our company are willing to release us on time for the training. :s11::s11: hopefully they'll get back to us soon.. and that we'll be able to make it for the training on 5th sep.. Lets keep each others updated! :)
Hey, i too am waiting for the outcome since my medical check-up this month. The guy informed me that if i'm selected, he'll get back to me within the next few weeks. Thing is,i feel its going to be a hell lot of rush on our side if it does really go all the way to the end..Good luck to us i guess ? :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.