escapelife

Reaction score
Most of my friends only got 1 UE
Those who had 2 electives had the other one as GERPE
Hmmmm fishy...

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When can I start to write in to appeal for electives ah?

IWantFriends

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For everyone, dont forget to add your electives again as the waitlist is reset.

For final year students, you get priority on the first night, so be sure of your choices and add them before the close of the first day of add/drop

Sent from my friend using GAGT

fullguard

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys, im taking business analytics as my second spec, and im required to take bc2406 analytics 1 as one of the modules. during course registration period there wasn't any slots at all, so i emailed the school and they helped add the mod for me

however, the mod is listed as 'Prescribed' under Course Type for me. from what i know, modules taken under second spec are to be registered as UEs. do i have to drop and add again as UE?

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, im taking business analytics as my second spec, and im required to take bc2406 analytics 1 as one of the modules. during course registration period there wasn't any slots at all, so i emailed the school and they helped add the mod for me

however, the mod is listed as 'Prescribed' under Course Type for me. from what i know, modules taken under second spec are to be registered as UEs. do i have to drop and add again as UE?
Just email the person in-charge. He or she should be able to help you with it.

Sent from my potato using GAGT

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ay, how come I can't add both an UE and a PE as my first choice during add drop ah?
I remember I could add both my UE and PE as my first choices during starwars.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.