treatment of hives: western meds vs TCM

zeejayUU

Reaction score
Anyone ever suffer from this and have experience of a successful treatment?
i tried both western meds and various tcm
western meds helped bring the spots and itchiness down but when i stopped taking it the hives came back.
tcm # 1 helped control at first but never fully stopped it.
tcm # 2 was one bowl of seahorse seadragon. This one seemed to be the magic bullet that made the last 10% go away. Though the soup dont taste very good, i will prob take another bowl just to make sure.

Anyone have similar stories?

Thimberwolf101

Reaction score
Yup. I have 2 friends who have hives. One is a lady who had it since school days. She also tried TCM, even learnt acupuncture and she told us she Acupucture herself when hive is bad. Then it subsided but when she went to work it relapse due to stress. But finally she found a natural permanent solution. I have referred another fren who have hives to try and it worked beautifully for him too. PM me and I can share more. Cheers,

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have Feng Mo or Hives recently and I have tried going to the chinese physician and taking the medicine they provide but the situation does not seems to improve a lot.

Appreciate anyone has permanent solution to stop the hives can let me know, thanks. :(

xxuuaannxx

Reaction score
Yup. I have 2 friends who have hives. One is a lady who had it since school days. She also tried TCM, even learnt acupuncture and she told us she Acupucture herself when hive is bad. Then it subsided but when she went to work it relapse due to stress. But finally she found a natural permanent solution. I have referred another fren who have hives to try and it worked beautifully for him too. PM me and I can share more. Cheers,
hi, would you please share with me the TCM contact please? My sis has chronic hives and would like to try TCM. thank you.

Patpatow

Reaction score
Anyone ever suffer from this and have experience of a successful treatment?
i tried both western meds and various tcm
western meds helped bring the spots and itchiness down but when i stopped taking it the hives came back.
tcm # 1 helped control at first but never fully stopped it.
tcm # 2 was one bowl of seahorse seadragon. This one seemed to be the magic bullet that made the last 10% go away. Though the soup dont taste very good, i will prob take another bowl just to make sure.

Anyone have similar stories?

Hi

Can I have the tcm contact that cures your hives?

Thank you!!

Patpatow

Reaction score
hi, would you please share with me the TCM contact please? My sis has chronic hives and would like to try TCM. thank you.

Hi

Pls share the natural remedy for hives. I have been battling with one for the past 6 months... thanks much!

toffeelatte

Reaction score
My sister has been struggling with it since young. We spent so much trying everything from tcm to western but it didn’t work until one did made it go away completely but it took her at least months to see the result. Initially it gotten so bad we almost told her to stop but my mom took it first and it helped her so she told her it’s purging effect and true enough after that it slowly clear up.

Funny thing is the things she used to think she can’t eat and she can now and it won’t aggravate her skin. So don’t give up.

Jinrng

Reaction score
Hi I’m new here. I’m unable to PM. I joined this forum because I saw this thread when I googled info on HIVES - which I’ve been battling lately. I’m aware you have posted some infor in 2016. I hope you can share with me the permanent method that you mentioned 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Thanks in advance.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MLM products ???? :s11::s11::s11::s11:

AllSmiles

Reaction score
Zyrtec works for me every time I have hives. Fast effects. Doesn't cause drowsiness too. Available at pharmacies.

hithere1

Reaction score
have hives since young till now, come and go once or twice a year

I normally stick with western for remedy, i.e. anti histamine

but it's more important to find out what is the cause of your hives outbreak, some people get it from shellfish or even dusty places

focus_1709

Reaction score
My sister has been struggling with it since young. We spent so much trying everything from tcm to western but it didn’t work until one did made it go away completely but it took her at least months to see the result. Initially it gotten so bad we almost told her to stop but my mom took it first and it helped her so she told her it’s purging effect and true enough after that it slowly clear up.

Funny thing is the things she used to think she can’t eat and she can now and it won’t aggravate her skin. So don’t give up.

Hi, can you PM me the TCM that treat your sister.

Laundryman

Reaction score
Just came across this thread while looking for a good and reliable doctor for my son’s Tekong Cough.
My sister used to have terrible hives frequently till her teens. She was cured completely when she started drinking concoction of black beans boiled with natural/organic honey each time she had attacks and in between. Recalled her drink it for a few years and she is cured completely with zero attacks for last 30 years. Worth a try though it seems like old wife’s cure.

kris08

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone here can pm me the TCM contact that treat chornic urticaria/hives. I have been getting it daily and western medicine does not work for me.

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.