LG V20

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
V20 seems like a side grade.
Win some lose some..

V10 even after screen crack (accidentally placed in my tight pocket and the jean button pressed on it).. My non chalant attitude after which has suprized me.

Drop a few times liao bo tai ji..Seems like its quite durable..

Sent from #peoplealwaysparty using GAGT

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-lg-launch-v20-smartphone-6th-september-san-francisco

"The invite comes with two taglines: "Play More" and "The second story begins." The "Play More" tagline could hint that the V20 will be compatible with some, if not all the companion devices of the LG G5.."

I want to cry already..:sad:

Can explains? Sorry i passed on the G5

http://www.itechpost.com/amp/articles/23607/20160806/lg-v20-specs-features-better-samsung-galaxy-note-7.htm

Two of the highly anticipated smartphones this year are waging a notable competition against each other --the LG V20 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
And with the release of the new LG V20 leaks just a few days ago, it can be stated that its features and specs are better than the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, despite the two devices sharing certain similarities like a 5.7-inch screen display with a 1440 x 2560 resolution.

The most outstanding aspect of the V20 is being tagged as the first smartphone to run Android 7.0 Nougat, according to Android Authority. Having this pre-installed latest operating system in a device is a dream for many Android fana. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7, on the other hand, still sports Android 6.0.

Another influential feature of the LG V20 is the dual selfie camera and the dual screen. The back camera features a powerful 21 MP sensor. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7, on the other hand, is equipped with a dual camera syatem that feaures a 12 MP sensor for its rear shooter.
With regards to performance, the LG V20 is powered by a Snapdragon 820 chipset, which means that the phone will feature a quad-core CPU and the Adreno 530 GPU. To add more to the striking elements of the V20, Phone Arena revealed that it boasts an internal storage that comes in either 32 GB and 64 GB variants, together with a 256 GB capacity microSD slot. The Galaxy Note 7 shares the same processor but only shares 4GB of RAM.

...... Etc

Rickosw

Reaction score
The G5 is using a modular concept which LG call them "friends" such as a camera grip and a DAC which nobody wants:s13:

So looking at the teaser I predict that LG is going to do this concept again on the V20. Which again nobody wants:s13:

that is something that i thought of as well, but if V20 remove DAC & AMP, it wont be any difference to LG G5 liao

V10 / V20 selling point has been "LARGER Screen" multi-media phone ...

if V20 disappoint the market, LG really game over

keep fingers cross

racer46maut

Reaction score
that is something that i thought of as well, but if V20 remove DAC & AMP, it wont be any difference to LG G5 liao

V10 / V20 selling point has been "LARGER Screen" multi-media phone ...

if V20 disappoint the market, LG really game over

keep fingers cross

My opinion LG can sell more by just giving a spec bump to the V20:s13:
The only thing I would want to take away from the V10 is it's weight other than that I am very happy with the phone..

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The G5 is using a modular concept which LG call them "friends" such as a camera grip and a DAC which nobody wants:s13:

So looking at the teaser I predict that LG is going to do this concept again on the V20. Which again nobody wants:s13:

Oh... I checked it out...
Ya it's frills accessories... But the v10 itself is quite a powerful phone also right....

The main chipset is the difference between the flagship V and G series ?

racer46maut

Reaction score
Oh... I checked it out...
Ya it's frills accessories... But the v10 itself is quite a powerful phone also right....

The main chipset is the difference between the flagship V and G series ?

No difference between G4 & V10 in chipset only difference was RAM. This was probably because the Qualcomm 810 heat issues LG op for the 808..

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

LGV20-AA-exclusive-render-3-840x840.jpg

looks pretty sleek wor....

Rickosw

Reaction score

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
V20 seems like a side grade.
Win some lose some..

V10 even after screen crack (accidentally placed in my tight pocket and the jean button pressed on it).. My non chalant attitude after which has suprized me.

Drop a few times liao bo tai ji..Seems like its quite durable..

Sent from #peoplealwaysparty using GAGT

Screen crack leh :eek:
or is it tempered? :s22:

R.Easons

Reaction score
The design looks sleek. Maybe should wait for actual product to be out before i can do any judgement. Both my spare phones are dying, can't wait for a new phone.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Issues with LG:

Battery life
Screen sunlight display

If this 2 can be resolve, they have a flagship phone liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.