SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

escapelife

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my second window but post NS life basically means no training since ORD
Is IPT training useful? Cant have the disclipine to train myself liao.. If attend 10 IPT confirm can get GOLD for IPPT?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my second window but post NS life basically means no training since ORD
Is IPT training useful? Cant have the disclipine to train myself liao.. If attend 10 IPT confirm can get GOLD for IPPT?

attending 10 IPT would only mean u cleared that window. Doesn't guarantee a 'gold' when u are to take any IPPT. You can still fail also.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol btw is it me or is it better to pass at maju camp? last time i passed while taking IPPT there but this time round fail running on track. i know the distance is a bit shorter in the veh shed, but its not alot shorter right?

Someone mentioned before it's about 50m or so shorter than the usual track.

fi_east

Reaction score
Hi all, got a ques, for those noon time IPT how long is it?, saw that start at 12.30, roughly what time it ends?, and also for the IPT in the park, start at 7 and ends ard what time pls?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi all, got a ques, for those noon time IPT how long is it?, saw that start at 12.30, roughly what time it ends?, and also for the IPT in the park, start at 7 and ends ard what time pls?

normally 90mins

spiderman33

Reaction score
Have a question ... , from what i know every 8th , 13th , 20 of RT Sessions is a IPPT Test , my next RT is on the 8th but how come i can only click on Book/Amend RT Session Button , Can't click on Book/Amend IPPT Session ?

RT IPPT is on the 8th, 14th and 20th session. It is conducted only on every Tue, Wed and Thur at 1800 hrs and 1900 hrs. Sat will be at 1630 hrs and 1730 hrs (same apply to IPT IPPT). If you booked your 8th session on a non RT IPPT day like Mon, it will be register as a training, which may explain why it prompted you as a RT session.

spiderman33

Reaction score
Just started booking rt session and saw the ns.sg website that aquatic training is available at khatib on every Monday.

Anybody tried that before can comment how is it and what exercise are they doing in water?

The session will consist of a 20 mins land based training (strength or aerobics training) followed by 30 to 40 mins of Aqua Jogging workout. It is very suitable for those with lower limbs problems or overweight personnel as the intensity is high but low impact on the lower body. Non swimmer can sign up for the training too. Just inform the front counter staff that you wish to join the aqua jogging when you in pro. Do note that the registration will close on the dot at 1800 hrs (need time to travel to the pool) and do bring along your swimming trunk to change after the land based training (PT kit).

Rusty89

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if IPT pays the same as RT? Heard that there's more places for IPT (like park, CBD), does it extend to RT as well?

Calander

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if IPT pays the same as RT? Heard that there's more places for IPT (like park, CBD), does it extend to RT as well?

IPT n RT pay is 1/2 day service pay. therefore, is the same.

Only there are more places for IPT. RT will still be at FCCs. This is another advantage if u opt and complete IPT.

Rusty89

Reaction score

Only there are more places for IPT. RT will still be at FCCs. This is another advantage if u opt and complete IPT.

Thanks man!

Read somewhere that RT can go for aquatic training? Is there also at FCC? or is it outside swimming pool? How to choose to go for aquatic training? haha paiseh for the qn. bit lost touch

Blahhh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Huh, IPT got pay meh?

Calander

Reaction score
Thanks man!

Read somewhere that RT can go for aquatic training? Is there also at FCC? or is it outside swimming pool? How to choose to go for aquatic training? haha paiseh for the qn. bit lost touch

I have heard of such trg and this only applies to at FCCs only. Not sure if this are being extended to both IPT and RT. You can check with the instructors at the FCC.

deathblade82

Reaction score
Thanks man!

Please be informed that Aquatic training will be offered as part of IPT/RT sessions at Khatib FCC with effect from 4 Jul 2016 on every Monday at 1800hrs only. Interested personnel may make enquires at the in-pro counter. You will need to bring along your swimming trunks.

Source: NS.sg

spiderman33

Reaction score
I have heard of such trg and this only applies to at FCCs only. Not sure if this are being extended to both IPT and RT. You can check with the instructors at the FCC.

Only applicable to the 1800 hrs sessions (for RT & IPT) at Khatib FCC only! Limit to 30 pax (1:30 under the TSR). Make sure you have your own Swimming Trunk and inform the counter staff during the in pro that you wish to join the aqua jogging training.

Another session is on Thursday at 1230pm, however, only applicable to IPT personnel.

TzuyuLove

Banned
Reaction score
Diu lei lo Mo!!!!! Just found out to get to PPT standard 2 need to get a score for each station, cannot be 0 for any

Knn thought I reach that PPT when I got 17 pts but not the case ccb

evokiller

Reaction score
i managed to pass with incentive during last window. does that mean that this window even if I go to IPT IPPT and end up with band 1, I will still have to pass the IPPT standard?

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SAF emart online is down? Can anyone confirm?

Anyone knows the opening days and hours for emart at kathib camp?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.