EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone knows for this "S$0.25 convenience fee will be charged for every auto top-up transaction. For Visa or MasterCard cards issued by DBS/POSB or Citibank, the $0.25 convenience fee will be waived for each and every top-up", does it apply for only the DBS card we are holding or does it also apply for other EZ links that we linked for payment from the DBS card? I tried to submit an enquiry but I can't get past the validation code from the ezlink website. Thanks in advance.

Apply to other ezlink card ezreload from dbs card

vince123123

Reaction score
I was wondering, what are the advantages/disadvantages of EZLINK vs Nets Flashpay?

It would appear that it could be easier to top up EZLINK cards compared to NETS Flashpay and points could even be earned on the EZLINK topup, but I'm not too sure about the position on NETS Flashpay.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was asking about expiring nfp
anyone knows?

Not sure if mr polar bear is still recycling old nfp card. http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ezlink-nets-flashpay-credit-cards-4132158-55.html

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was wondering, what are the advantages/disadvantages of EZLINK vs Nets Flashpay?

It would appear that it could be easier to top up EZLINK cards compared to NETS Flashpay and points could even be earned on the EZLINK topup, but I'm not too sure about the position on NETS Flashpay.

Nets flashpay has more promos and higher rebates to top up using credit cards like boc family, uob delight.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My current Everyday card will expire this month. So I received a new card from POSB as replacement. The card number is the same, with a new expiry date.

I have been using my current Everyday card as EZlink card for a long time, with EZReload, charges into the same Everyday CC. It saves me a lot of time. After this card expires, I can still use it as EZlink card. Just want to check, how about the EZReload function? Can it still work?

vince123123

Reaction score
I don't think the EZReload function will continue to work if it is linked to a credit card that has expired.

My current Everyday card will expire this month. So I received a new card from POSB as replacement. The card number is the same, with a new expiry date.

I have been using my current Everyday card as EZlink card for a long time, with EZReload, charges into the same Everyday CC. It saves me a lot of time. After this card expires, I can still use it as EZlink card. Just want to check, how about the EZReload function? Can it still work?

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is nets self service station able to accept nets flashpay as a payment method yet?

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

http://home.ezlink.com.sg/home-ezreload
Go to update your particulars

benlau1

Reaction score
Wonder if it is one chance given so long as you travel in that week, or one chance given each time you travel in that week so travel more means higher chance? :o

Ya lo... Been wondering about this also..

Anyone knows?

One chance per week per card irregardless of how many times u tap?

Or one chance given per tap

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.