Sony Xperia XZ

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Sony Xperia F8331 - which has been the subject of a handful of leaks already will be launched as Xperia XR, according to a new report.

The source says that the device is expected to be made official in September at this year's IFA show in Berlin - in case you missed, Sony has already confirmed its presence at the trade show.

Source: http://m.gsmarena.com/rumor_says_sony_xperia_f8331_will_be_launched_as_xperia_xr-news-19639.php

cyberac

Reaction score
Re

Well here are more photos/renders:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/This-could-be-the-Sony-Xperia-XR_id83925

Must say the chrome/blue colour makes the phones look very chio. A couple of things I hope they will do such as improving the camera image quality, adding more manual controls to the camera interface and more importantly, better battery life. Hope they will consider lowering the price a bit as well to compete.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well here are more photos/renders:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/This-could-be-the-Sony-Xperia-XR_id83925

Must say the chrome/blue colour makes the phones look very chio. A couple of things I hope they will do such as improving the camera image quality, adding more manual controls to the camera interface and more importantly, better battery life. Hope they will consider lowering the price a bit as well to compete.

These set of pictures are actually somebody's concept for the rumored phone.
The actual phone may look differently.

At this point, only the specifications seem legit to me.

cyberac

Reaction score
Re

These set of pictures are actually somebody's concept for the rumored phone.
The actual phone may look differently.

At this point, only the specifications seem legit to me.

True. Though I don't mind if they are real. Haha. Guess we will find out on 1 Sept how it looks like.

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they have a Royal Blue color... Or the brushed metal burgundy red of the old Ion... I'm sold.

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4k screen please. Z5 Premium was a very popular model. Dont go the X route.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4K will impact battery life leh. is it a worth compromise ?

Z5P is not using 4K unless you are watching videos or pictures on Album app.

The impact on battery life is minimal in this way, not that I crave for 4K all the time. :D

kaikai1805

Reaction score
ha same here. enjoying my x performance. v nice phone despite all the lukewarm reviews.:s12:

sg shops dont carry any screen protector or cases for it right? thinking of getting the x performance after i sell my pre-ordered note7

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.