The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should get true to size.
I wear usual 8.5 and also the same for nmd mesh and ultra boost.

the nmd release by adidas this round , i think the shoes are quite common, i see some online site also releasing them but on later dates... so i think its not really necessary to queue for it..

btw if im a us8 converse / adidas superstar wearer, what size shld i get for NMD ?

stylux

Master Member
Reaction score
1 question , the nmd the white base material seems like Styrofoam, will it get spoiled easily or turn yellowish or get stained easily ?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boost is not styrofoam pls :s22:
u can use crep protect or other of many similar products...

myhairverypain

Reaction score
1 question , the nmd the white base material seems like Styrofoam, will it get spoiled easily or turn yellowish or get stained easily ?

To be honest, it doesn't age gracefully. 2-3 months of frequent wear, can see dings and tiny holes in the grooves between the "bubbles" and the colour becomes yellowish. On top of that it also gets stained by mud and sand and i can see small chocolate colour stains on the white mid sole. The upside is its more comfortable to wear compared to most other sneakers.

HyperBaka

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my nmd boost turn yellowish on some spot after like 1-2months of wear. cannot clean away :s22:
hope to get some new nmds for the releases on 18th online!

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the nmd release by adidas this round , i think the shoes are quite common, i see some online site also releasing them but on later dates... so i think its not really necessary to queue for it..

btw if im a us8 converse / adidas superstar wearer, what size shld i get for NMD ?

Not sure if it helps, my first gen Adidas Energy Boost was US9 while my Mesh NMD was US8. Really weird cos the NMD even though size 8 feels more roomy than my Energy Boost.

Sent from GAGT using GAGT ya la already said liao using GAGT oei last warning ah already said using GAGT stop asking liao this is the last time I'm saying I'm using GAGT

sgt4leaf

Banned
Reaction score
now when I see ppl wearing yeezy for some reason my 1st impression is its prob fake? y wud anyone spend that ton of $ for just 1 sneaker? :s13:

Some people think buying fake are acceptable if the original is super scarce. :s13: Apart from that many people like following trends to fit in, so they wouldn't mind shilling out tons of cash for that purpose. And then there are those that have money, so they might as well go for whatever costs the most.

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wished i had known abt these kicks when they were first launched

arguably the sickest release in 2016

7647_10154057423049703_324498730722242184_n.jpg

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so which outlet u went earlier on ? did u managed to get a pair ?

Never get until any pair ah. Went to the Bugis one, totally no chance, so go home before 10am and use laptop refresh, also cannot get.

Aiya nvm la small case is just a shoe nia, and I already got myself a pair laat month in Japan so no real losses for me. But I see those on Adidas FB kpkb I pity them more.

Sent from GAGT using GAGT ya la already said liao using GAGT oei last warning ah already said using GAGT stop asking liao this is the last time I'm saying I'm using GAGT

FljpFl0p

Reaction score
I managed to get one online at 10:02. Waited like a minute in the countdown page, have all the address saved so just had to type in the credit card info and voila, copped.

When I got to the checkout, it said only 2 pairs left so they probably have 2-3 pairs for each size, each model for sale online.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.