MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah no screen protector. like a lecturer once said... manufacturer make gorilla glass tell you their screen is can take abuse, you guys go put a piece of plastic over the glass... then tell people your fone have gorilla glass.
Unless they have a matte gorilla glass, then I am still going to put a Matte plastic screen protector. :)

- Charles

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gary, what's your usage like? I'm using the core m3 base model and very satisfied with it. Have u considered the Huawei Mate book? Just launched in SG also and currently, the distributor is throwing a lot of good freebies. U can check it out on Lazada. :s13:

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

purely surf net, music, youtube and might use vmware to due work.

matebook eh. shall see look see look. shoud not have any "bloatware" on mate vs surface right?

Fallingrain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got the microsoft wireless display adapter, hows the connection??

I got some china miracast adapter and could not connect to it most of the time.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Reaction score
anyone got the microsoft wireless display adapter, hows the connection??

I got some china miracast adapter and could not connect to it most of the time.

Bought the v2, playing 1080p video from NAS to TV using extended via surface, cmi. Need to use duplicate and 720p setting for occasionally stuttering video. Even video on surface also stuttering.

Strange is just tested extended again, 1080p browser with youtube full screen watching 720p content while I'm working, video surprisingly smooth. So can eliminate network issue.

Tested other miracast, totally cannot connect. This one does disconnect often, but its quite easy to reconnect with few shortcuts.

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read over in amazon that it will shift when you open the kickstand and the ports become misaligned. you have this issue?
Yes its true but no big deal for me. I also posted on Amazon regarding the Surface Dock connector but I just cut if off a little bit (file it), and its okay now.

I guess my fav is still the Incipio Feather Hybrid.

- Charles

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone found a simple way to charge surface pro 4 in car yet?
What if you use those DC to AC converter? Its not a neat solution but with a bit of work, you can integrate these converter into your car and will look awesome!!

- Charles

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes... Cos there are a lot of those car charger for Surface Pro that are made in China. Not sure how good they are

- Charles

lumpyme

Master Member
Reaction score
the resale prices for surface pro 4 are crazy!
was looking for a i5/256/8gb pro4 on hwz garage sales, found a guy selling a 9 month old set for 1700
brand new is only $300 more, plus i get a brand new battery!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.